You're like my personal brand of heroin..
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You're like my personal brand of heroin..

A 18+ Twilight Roleplay Site

Home  Promo  Search  Latest images  Register  Log in  
Please join us on our forum RP site. We look forward to having you but please remember this is 18+ and quality posts are expected.
Please remember to check your Junk Mail and add us to your safety list!

Just Bad Luck

Go down 
+9
Alec
Rosalie Hale
Jacob Black
Carlisle Cullen
Emmett Cullen
Jasper Hale
Bella Cullen
Edward Cullen
Alice Cullen
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Rosalie Hale

Rosalie Hale

Just Bad Luck - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Bad Luck   Just Bad Luck - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 4:02 pm

My eyes dart from the floor to uneasily glance at everybody's face in the room before my eyes settle back on the floor with my body pressed as close against Emmett's as possible and raises my free hand to comb my fingers through the golden strands of my hair before allowing the locks to fall over my face.

A million thoughts are flying through my head as I keep my eyes plastered to the floor as a low sigh, low enough for everybody to hear but not stop what they're doing, escapes past my lips.

'Why won't the Volturi just leave us in peace? There has to be another reason for this random curiosity to want to visit us.' I think to myself while biting down on my lower lip.

I glance up so I'm able to only see Emmett's face and all I see is a look of worry plastered to his face before I turn my head to look at everybody's face in the room.

My eyes stop once they reach Nessie and Jacob curled up, sharing Bella's lap as I wrinkle my nose up; feeling bad about Nessie having to experience that terrible nightmare and again allows my eyes to look around at everybody. I stop again when I see Alice over on the stairs, staying quiet and not her usual bubbly self. That hurts when nobody acts like themselves especially with all that's going on, I'm not in the slightest way surprised.

My eyes quickly scan Bella's face and a light smile forms across my lips when I see the admiration and proud look on her face when she watches Nessie fast asleep. I look up to see Edward's arms tight around Bella and his face so serious with a pained expression, weak, but still there, showing a bit.

I stop then and turn my body so I'm able to rest my head in the crook between Emmett's shoulder and neck as if that was enough to make this terrible feeling and painful silence go away.

I hear the clock in the kitchen as the seconds pass with the soft ticking, loud to us, seem to blare in my ears, knowing it's almost time.
Back to top Go down
Edward Cullen

Edward Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Just Bad Luck   Just Bad Luck - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 2:01 am

I took my hand back from Jacob's shoulder when he met my eyes. I grunted and shrugged, returning my attention to Bella and my daughter.

Hours passed and soon my beloved daughter was waking, Bella tensing beside me, and all the other thoughts in the room were worried ones.

Alice whispers, Jasper taps his toe, Rosalie sighs again.

We were all on edge. I listened intently to Alice's thoughts, keeping the others at a low hum, giving them their privacy. I was always close with Alice, though, and she always realized that I would be listening -- especially on a time like this.

I rubbed circles on Bella's back with my hand. Repetitive, smooth circles, hoping to soothe her somewhat. I didn't like how she was so tense. I planted a kiss on her shoulder as Renesmee turned her head to look up at us, sadness in her eyes. I looked back into my daughter's brown eyes and blinked slowly.

I was about to reach out and comfort her when my mind encountered someone else's thoughts. I knew that my ability to read thoughts could stretch for many miles but I didn't think I would hear them this quickly.

My head sharply turns towards to where the thoughts are coming from -- straight out our living room window where Jasper is standing.

Bella's voice, "Edward?" Of course my mate would know something was wrong.

No. They can't be here this soon. They cannot be here to take away any of my loved ones. Not this soon. The hours we had left ran away like sand.

"No," I say quietly, my voice leaking dread.

"What is it?" Carlisle asks and I hear the rest of the breathing in the room come to an abrupt halt as they wait for my reply.

I listen again to the thought as it slinks its way to my mind: We have arrived, young Edward.

Barely moving my lips, I reply, "Aro. They are definitely a few miles away but they will be here. Soon."
Back to top Go down
Carlisle Cullen

Carlisle Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Just Bad Luck   Just Bad Luck - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 3:21 pm

The pure dread on Edward's face catches my attention as a quiet and disbelieving "No." Escapes his lips.

"What is it?" I ask, worry evident in my features. There was no point trying to look calm at this moment in time, Nessie knew exactly what was happening.

"Aro. They are mere miles away, they will be here soon." My son exudes terror, I do not think I have ever seen him this fearful. I vamp over to him, placing a hand on his shoulder.

"We can handle them." I hold no belief in my own words as I attempt to comfort him. I turn my head to Alice. "How long, Alice?"

My pixie-like daughter doesn't look up from the floor as she answers me, she is only a ghost of herself. "A half hour, maximum." I close my eyes in an effort to contain my scrambled thoughts, when I open them I see Renesmee, holding on to Bella for dear life.

"Momma, we will be okay, won't we." The child wise beyond her years makes me stop for a moment. In all that is happening, just how scared she must be, Renesmee still thinks of others first as she tries to comfort her mother, with an insistence, she didn't ask, she stated, all will be well. And this gives me hope. Bella smiles weakly and nods softly in response.

I look to Edward, and then to Jasper. "Where are we doing this? Are we staying in the house?" Edward deliberates for a second, as Esme vamps to me, I pull her into my arms with an insistence, hugging her tightly.

Edward looks to his sister on the stairs, not sure what exactly we are doing.

"Alice?"
Back to top Go down
Alec

Alec

PostSubject: Re: Just Bad Luck   Just Bad Luck - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 11:18 am

We moved swiftly through the forest as we got into our usual formation. I could Master Aro was ready to meet the Cullens by the way he was twisting his hands and his mouth twitched at the corner.

I glance at my sister before facing forward once again. We made it around the last few trees before their house came into view.

I could hear heartbeats and there were definitely more than a couple.

"The wolves are hear," Demetri said in a low voice.

"Ah excellent," Master Aro replied in the same level of voice, "more company."

I frowned. Couldn't the Cullens take care of their own battles without having mangy dogs help them out?

"There they come now," Chelsea said as we continued moving forward to see the Cullens coming from their house and the wolves flanking them.

We kept moving towards the Cullens and stopped when we were roughly fifteen meters away from them.

"Carlisle," Master Aro said, smiling and spreading his hands, "it's so great to see you and your coven once again."
Back to top Go down
Carlisle Cullen

Carlisle Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Just Bad Luck   Just Bad Luck - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 3:19 pm

I growl at Aro's words.

"We are a family, Aro. Perhaps you underestimate that fact." Aro chuckles.

"Dear friend, I do not underestimate you or your... family at all."

How dare he call me friend? If I had any, bile would have risen in my throat.

"What do you want?" I snap.

"You know perfectly well what We want Carlisle, I'm sure your future seer has seen our wishes.... Demands." Caius snarls. Aro holds a hand up to him.

"Easy, brother. You know as well as I that this will be quick and easy, let us be civil."

Edward growls under his breath, no doubt at Aro's thoughts. Aro turns to smile at my bronze haired son.

Renesmee is clinging to Jacob's back, Bella's hand on her back.

"And how is little Renesmee?" Aro inquires, amusement plain in the upturned corners of his mouth. His boundless curiosity is what may play in our favour... I hope.

Renesmee looks to Aro. "Do you really care?" She frowns, and I am shocked by her flatness. Aro laughs quite loudly.

"Of course I do, young one. Unfortunately your family is too much of a threat, and I must claim what should be mine... Ours." He corrects himself, motioning to his brothers and the guard.

Anger seethes through my bloodless veins, I take Esme's hand for support, she squeezes mine reassuringly, looking deep into my eyes, I smile a little in return.

Caius growls, "Enough, let us get on with this."
Back to top Go down
Renesmee Cullen
Renesmee Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Just Bad Luck   Just Bad Luck - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 1:18 pm

I shifted nervously from one foot to the other before realizing what I was doing and stopping. Clenching my fists to my sides, I leaned my body closer to the large and protective form of my wolf. Trying to relax my hands, I slipped one into my Mama's hand and the other wound it's way into the fur of Jacob's flank.

Fixing my eyes back on Aro's form, I squared my shoulders and spoke again, he needed to know that I was not a pushover and not scared of him, I would stand by my family through this, "We are no more a threat than we ever were before, Aro... sir," I trailed off, trying to be polite but unsure how to be to a man like him. "How are we a threat when we do not even drink human blood?"

Aro's gaze was fixed hard against mine but I did not pause, "In fact, we are less likely to break your Volturi laws than you are. We do not... encounter humans as often as you and your guards do."

Feeling Mama's hand clench tighter around mine, I quieted, realizing I might have said too much but Aro was wrong and it was only right that someone should teach him.

"Interesting," Aro spoke softly, steepling his fingers together before speaking again, "Then you would not mind if I simply checked," he trailed off, holding his hand out in a silent command for me and the rest of my family to comply.

Looking over at Mama and Papa, I waited to see what they would want us to do.
Back to top Go down
Esme Cullen

Esme Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Just Bad Luck   Just Bad Luck - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 2:36 pm

Everyone's gaze flew to Renesmee as she spoke, "We are no more of a threat than we ever were before, Aro... sir." I offered a small smile to her, even in these circumstances she was polite, more than I could say for myself.
"How are we a threat when we do not even drink human blood?"

I scan the members of the Volturi as Renesmee continued, my eyes lingered on Aro's features as he observed Renesmee. I immediately see my family's postures stiffen from the corner of my eye, especially Edward and Bella's, after listening to Aro's response and watching his hand linger in the air.

After several minutes of silence, Caius growls, drawing the attention to him.

"Aro..." He complains, like a spoiled child.

"Patience, brother." Aro says softly, waiting for us to oblige to his demand... I glance over at Bella and Edward once again as Edward gives a small nod towards Bella.
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Hale

Rosalie Hale

PostSubject: Re: Just Bad Luck   Just Bad Luck - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 1:49 am

"Patience, brother." Aro says softly, waiting for us to oblige to his demand... I glance over at Bella and Edward once again as Edward gives a small nod towards Bella.

I held my breath when my eyes were plastered to Renesmee before glancing up at Edward and Bella, knowing if there was a threatening sound in Aro's voice, they wouldn't allow them anywhere near her.

I gripped the material of Emmett's leather jacket tighter when I see Edward give Bella a gentle nod of his head. 'She'll be alright...we'll be alright,' I keep telling myself in thought, hoping it'll relax me in someway but it only makes me more tense and on guard, ready for anything.

Looking around at the bright crimson eyes of the Volturi, I cringe slightly before turning my head away with a low groan escaping past my lips.

Keeps my eyes now plastered on Renesmee's brave little angelic face, a weak smile crosses over my lips. 'So amazing...' My thoughts now trail off before going blank when my attention is focused mainly on Aro and Renesmee.

The only sound I'm focused on now is the soft heartbeat coming from Renesmee as I loosen my grip on Emmett's arm, awaiting what's going to happen next....it seems that time is standing still for all of us.
Back to top Go down
Bella Cullen
Admin
Bella Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Just Bad Luck   Just Bad Luck - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 12:10 pm

I turn from Edward's gentle nod of approval down to Renesmee. Her chocolate brown eyes are big and on alert. I clench my jaw and nod so inconsipicuously, I'm worried for a second that she didn't even see it. But she did. She nods back at me and turns her gaze back to Aro, releasing my hand as she takes her steps confidently.

I squeeze Edward's hand as my brow pulls into a permanent furrow, concentrating to push my shield around my daughter. She finally reaches the monster, and I know every one of my family member's eyes are locked on my daughter. A low growl escapes from Jacob.

Rather than Renesmee putting her small little pink palm to Aro's cheek, she lets him choose what communication they will use. A wicked smile forms on Aro's face as she takes her uplifted hand and tugs her closer, as he does with everyone.

He stares down at her hand and after a minute or so, looks up. "Fascinating.... I see nothing."

His crimson snake eyes meet mine. I stare him down, not giving in. His stupid grin remains plastered on his face.

"Young Bella... You musn't worry. I simply want to hear your precious daughter's thoughts. No harm will come to her, you have my word."

It's the lamest attempt at earning my trust. Never in my lifetime will I be able to trust Aro. Edward turns to me, his expression concentrated and pained.

"It's okay, Bella. Let go." His voice is between a whisper and normal volume, strained. He squeezes my hand, and finally, I slowly lower my shield. After years of practice, I have quite good control of it.

Aro smiles wider at me as thanks. My expression never changes. He looks back down to my daughter. She is the bravest girl I know. The way she confronted Aro a few minutes earlier was absolutely incredible. She is the only female here that could consult him with such a polite disrespectfullness, I bet.

I glance to Edward and see he is really concentrating now. His eyes are glued to our daughter and Aro. I allow my eyes to quickly scan our stance... Mainly Alice and Jasper.

Jasper hovers in front of Alice protectively, though I notice she is inching her way to be in front of him, very, very slowly... As if she knows what's going to happen and is preparing. Which she probably does, by now.

The wolves are stiff and ready to spring at anything. Jacob's dark eyes glance at me quickly before returning to Nessie.

I finally let my eyes return to my baby girl. And just in time, too.

Before I know it Aro's arms swirl- but my vampiric eyes catch every little movement. He's got my baby into a headlock.

I don't think about my actions; my brain only registers that my daughter is an inch away from being killed.

Every breath and movement seems to be in slow motion for a whole second, and then chaos erupts.
Back to top Go down
Jasper Hale

Jasper Hale

PostSubject: Re: Just Bad Luck   Just Bad Luck - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 2:54 pm

My eyes flicker to Alice for an instant. We are diagonal from each other. She seems to slowly be coming up next to me; I can hear the particles of dirt slowly being pushed. Her eyes flicker to me as well, and they meet for an instant before all four eyes return to Aro and Renesmee.

The slightest movement plays at the corner of my lips at the confrontation. It quickly disappears when a vampiric movement occurs before my eyes, and suddenly my niece is in a headlock.

Everything is wound tight for a complete second- I hear eyelids widen from every Cullen (including myself) and wolf as the shock kicks in. As soon as the lids are in place, intakes of breath are audible. And then Bella ends the dreadful silence and springs into action, protective instincts radiating off of her.

Jacob lunges forward, claws and teeth ready to shred anything in his path.

"Bella, NO!" Edward vamps forward and grabs her around the waist, only to be thrown backwards a millisecond later. I vamp to my left and catch my brother as Alice is suddenly tackling Bella to the ground.

Demetri's arms wrap around Jacob's torso, who was battling with him as soon as Edward had touched Bella. A scream from Rosalie sounds in the air, and she is suddenly on the ground with Demetri.

Emmett is slammed to the ground when he chases after Rose, at the same time Edward shouts to the wolves. "DON'T ATTACK!"
The wolves look at each other and around, tense and confused, paws digging into the earth. Sam growls to them, trying to keep them in control.

"What do we-" I'm cut short asking my brother the question when Jane grabs Alice by the back of the neck and throws her off of Bella.

Sounds of movement pass by my ear as I run to Alice, and Edward sprints to Bella. I jump and hit Jane and we're airborne for a moment, the sound of clashing stone ringing in the air, before landing roughly on the ground. I get my hands around her throat and bring her head up, then slam it down again, trying to knock the sense out of her. Rage engrosses me. In that moment I understand why Bella charged without thinking.

I squeeze Jane's throat, and begin arching my ways a bit, planning to let her throat explode in the middle. But I meet her eyes, and suddenly agony fills me.

The last thing I feel is my whole body falling to the ground. The last thing I register in my sight is Bella and Alice being held by Caius and...Felix?, and Alec approaching Edward and Renesmee.

And then flames lick at every frozen vein in my body.
Back to top Go down
Alec

Alec

PostSubject: Re: Just Bad Luck   Just Bad Luck - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 5:44 pm

As soon as Master Aro has the child in his grasp, I move into action. I nod at Jane because we both know what needs to be done. We will complete Master Aro's wishes and get him what he wants -- he always gets what he wants.

Besides, the Cullens needed to be taught a lesson. They had grown far too powerful for the Masters' liking.

I turn to Edward and Renesmee and cut off their ability to move, leaving them frozen where they stand. I also cut off their ability to speak. I leave their sight and hearing, though, so that they may know what is happening. I keep my ability trained on them while Felix holds the pixie and Caius releases Bella, pushing her away and onto the ground. Isabella stands up, seeming almost shaky as she stares at her daughter. She takes one hesitant step towards her.

Jane keeps her ability trained on Jasper who is in agony on the ground. He's careful to not scream out loud, however. The pixie's horrific scream meets my ears and I cringe. I'm about to cut off her voice, too, when the pixie then says, "Stop, please, stop!"

Jane, of course, ignores her. I ignore her. Only Master Aro, flashes a flat hand near Jane and she quits. Jasper is still on the ground.

I, however, keep up my ability on both Edward and his beloved child.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen
Admin
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Just Bad Luck   Just Bad Luck - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 6:02 pm

My plan is in motion. I know what I have to do. I'm inching beside Jasper, knowing what will come. I keep my thoughts sporadic, though, because Edward can't know what I am planning. This has to work.

When Bella races to attack, I dart forward. I can't have her ruining this. I tackle her to the ground and hiss in her ear, "Bella, stop, it will be okay. Trust m--"

I'm cut off as Jane grabs me and tosses me towards Felix. He holds me in his iron grip and I stop struggling. My eyes widen as I see Jasper races towards Jane. They fight in the air for a few moments before Jasper crashes to the ground his face in put agony and his body curls inward from the feel of flames.

My mouth opens in horror at seeing my love like this. I can almost feel his agony. A scream rips from my mouth and I'm unable to contain it. I hate seeing this. My thoughts are screaming out for my mate. I'm in pain, too, but I need to do this and think clearly. I yell out and look at Aro, "Stop, please, stop!"

Thankfully, Aro stops Jane and my mate is still on the ground. I stare longer at him before I finally begin to see him breathe. Slowly. He doesn't get up.

I force my gaze back to Aro. Bella is forced to the ground and Demetri stands near her, just in case.

"Aro, I will come with you as long as you leave the rest of my family and friends alone. For good. I will become a...Volturi guard." The words taste funny on my tongue. I don't like them at all but I know that this is the future. This is what has to happen.

There is silence and I watch Aro slowly raise his eyebrows and a small smile caress his lips. He is considering this. I know that he will accept.

"Alice, no..." Emmett starts off but I silence him with a look.

"You will come with us and become a guard. You will never leave unless I grant you the permission," Aro finally says, moving towards me.

I nod my head, slowly, understanding what I am agreeing to. Aro means never. I will never get the chance to come back and live in Forks and be with Jasper. I won't ever see him again. My heart splits and shatters at the thought.
Back to top Go down
Edward Cullen

Edward Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Just Bad Luck   Just Bad Luck - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 10:19 pm

I fall to the ground when Alec's power hits me. I'm unable to move. I open my mouth to, surprisingly, curse at him but my tongue flops uselessly in my mouth. I cannot speak. I'm able to watch and hear everything that goes around me. I hear Alice's scream and I watch her being held by Felix.

My eyes shift to my wife and I watch her being forced to the ground by Demetri. My protective instincts make me want to run after her and move her out of his reach. My daughter is frozen, just like me. She is within an arm's reach of me. I want to reach out and pull her into my arms, away from Alec's ability that is piercing us both.

I move back to my sister and I hear her say she will go with the Volturi as long as the rest of us are left alone. I hear Aro say the conditions to her and my heart breaks for Jasper -- who is still lying on the ground. His thoughts are a blank slate, he's not thinking of anything.

Alice's thoughts are hard to keep track off. She keeps flitting from Jasper to being with the Volturi. She's terrified but determined. She will do it. I am grateful to her. She will save us -- my wife and daughter will be safe from the Volturi.

"Isabella," Aro drawls out, "you may go see your daughter. Alec, please."

I watch my daughter slowly shake out her limbs but I am still unable to move.

My Bella takes a few steps away from Demetri, her eyes meeting mine then they slide over to our daughter's. She's about to take another step when Demetri grabs her, Chelsea and Heidi are nearby.

She shrieks and tries to escape. My Bella looks to Aro, "You said we were fine.." she trails off as Aro laughs.

"My dear Isabella, you don't think I could possible walk away from an opportunity like this? Alice is a great addition to our ranks but you, my sweet," He vamps in front of my wife and brushes a finger over her cheek, "you are the greatest prize of all."

"Aro, you have me. Leave Bella alone. That wasn't part of the deal!" Alice says, her voice rising with concern. This wasn't part of the plan. I didn't see this.

"Alice, you should be ecstatic to have your dear sister join you," Aro says, not bothering to turn towards her. He keeps his eyes trained on my wife. I wish I could wipe that ridiculous smile off of his face.

A moment pause then Aro says, upon seeing Bella's horror and disbelief, "Jane."

My thoughts instantly gather Jane's intention and I mouth -- NO!

My daughter, Renesmee, is down on the ground and her cry of pain rips through my heart. Her hands claw at her head and her plea is inevitable.

No.
Back to top Go down
Renesmee Cullen
Renesmee Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Just Bad Luck   Just Bad Luck - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 6:40 pm

I saw and felt nothing but fire.

It was strange. I knew what was happening to me and I knew I was screaming but yet, there was nothing I could do. Every muscle in my body tense and my bones feeling as though they were about to snap.

Pain

It was so very painful. Like nothing I had ever felt before. I knew I was trying to cry out. Mama. Papa. Jake. Someone please... But yet, my mouth was permanently forced open in a scream and I was scared. I didn't want to die and what if something happened to my family. I couldn't leave them.

There were fire ants crawling under my skin, ripping and tearing every nerve open and leaving me raw. It felt as though hours were dragging on and on and I found my mind stuttering as it tried to remember or even think outside the pain that was ravaging my body.

And just like that, it was all over.

My body jerking, I felt myself collapse completely as Jane released me. The oxygen I sucked into my sobbing lungs felt like a fire all of it's own but I couldn't stop trying to catch my breath. The world was tilted onto it's side as it faded in and out of blackness.

I could hear screams in my muted ears but I couldn't make out what they were saying. Everything hurt.

Struggling to raise my head to look up. I blinked the tears out of my eyes and locked into the topaz of my mother's eyes. She was screaming.

'Mama' I managed to whimper out before I was once more sucked into the world on fire.
Back to top Go down
Bella Cullen
Admin
Bella Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Just Bad Luck   Just Bad Luck - Page 2 EmptySun May 12, 2013 3:05 pm

I scream and scream, never ending or stopping. My lungs don't need oxygen, they don't burn, they just let me keep going on.

The scene of my daughter in pure agony gives me the strength to rip from Demetri's grasp, but not long enough for me to vamp to her. In an instant, Demetri, Felix, and Caius are on me. Aro has a grip on Alice now.

I kick anything I can connect with- which is mostly air- and my screaming will not cease. "MAKE IT STOP! STOP IT!" My whole body shakes and burns and cracks and crumbles all at the same time. I would go through the worst agony in the world, a billion times over, to never let this happen.

Renesmee clutches her head, pulls her bronze ringlets. Her screaming mixes with mine, piercing my ears and heart. Adrenaline and fire lick my veins. I NEED to get to her.... But under the hold of the Volturi... It's impossible.

I shut my eyes closed, unable to take anymore. When I reopen them, I meet my husband's eyes. He is still paralyzed, but can see, his eyes wide, like a deer's caught in the headlights. My screaming cuts off abruptly at the sight. His bottom lip quivers... He wants to speak.

I know he can hear her, too. My widened eyes sweep over my family and wolves. Esme's hand is cupped over her mouth, trying to look away, but the scene holds her. Jasper is down, breathing ever so slowly. And the rest... Simply agonized. They cannot do anything, can't make one move, or we'll all die.

My boots drag in the dirt as I try to stop myself from being dragged.... I realize I'm being dragged away, slowly, painfully. I whip my head to Alice and scream. She whispers an apology, making my heart break. She did nothing.

I thrash every limb I have, trying to escape. Renesmee's painful screams ring all around me. Edward's eyes are looking at me from every angle. Red tints my vision. This is the last image I will have of my family. Agony.

"EDWARD! RENESMEE!" I scream their names, the feeling on my tongue as I scream it pure sadness.

Demetri's hand clamps around my throat, cutting me off. "Shut up!" I claw at marble skin, anything, kicking, trying to scream, but I'm not strong enough.

No, no no no no no.... Life with the Volturi. Aro, constantly brushing a finger feeling of paper on my cheek. Guarding them. Drinking human blood for every meal. Killing the innocent. No Edward, no Renesmee, no one... Except Alice. Alice... but....poor Alice...

I open my eyes and see mouths moving. Talking is going on, but I can hear nothing but my daughter's screams, never stopping... growing worse. I hear her screams and loudness everywhere; I can't make out an individual word. I can't scream or breathe.

I lock eyes with Edward once more, pleading with him. His eyes shift from Alice to me. I mouth the final words I can comprehend: I love you. But he can't return them. His lip quivers again. His eyes burn into mine.

Edward, paralyzed; Renesmee, in agony. Those are the last things I see before a large hand covers my eyes and nose. I hear another hand slam into a face- Alice. My daughter's screams follow me as my fighting body is dragged away. I never stop thrashing, keeping hope to get out.

I am on my way to live the life of a monster with my sister.

I thrash harder at the thought, getting nowhere but more distant from my two worlds.

Back to top Go down
Alec

Alec

PostSubject: Re: Just Bad Luck   Just Bad Luck - Page 2 EmptyMon May 13, 2013 11:23 pm

I keep my ability trained on Edward until we are at the trees then I drop it. Alice is being held by Felix and Isabella by Demetri. Heidi and Chelsea surround them and keep close. Jane and I walk by Master Aro.

We move swiftly as we head back to Volterra. We have them. We have the prizes that Master Aro wanted. We succeeded. Now the Cullens will really suffer. This will be their end.

"They will come crawling at our feet," I say quietly in disgust to my sister, knowing that she will understand what I mean.

She smirks at me, "Exactly, dear brother. I don't doubt it."

And I don't doubt it, either. The Cullens possess the feeling of love and are unable to let go of it. They will try to come and take their beloved Alice and Isabella back and when that happens, we will have no choice to destroy them because they will be disobeying the Volturi. The power. The rulers of all vampires.

The Cullens will finally be destroyed and feeling will be marvelous. The Volturi will finally be able to feel completely safe and secure once more.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Black

Jacob Black

PostSubject: Re: Just Bad Luck   Just Bad Luck - Page 2 EmptyThu May 16, 2013 7:05 pm

Bella and Alice are dragged off, and before I know it, out of sight- Bella still thrashing, Alice hanging her head and biting her lip hard, as if trying not to cry.

Throughout the agony of watching Nessie under Jane's power, I fought the monster inside me that wanted to howl, to attack, to rip everything bringing her pain to absolute shreds. And I succeeded.

But two very important family members of ours were gone. My former best friend, and the little pixie I always joked with. A deep sadness settled in my chest.

Renesmee was breathing hard on the ground, trying to catch her breath after the torture she was just put through. Simultaneously, Edward and I snapped out of different stupors, and darted to her. I spun around quickly and skidded to a stop at her tear-stained face.

My heart broke at the sight. I bent down to a loyal bow, whimpering as I lightly ran my tongue over her cheek, washing the tears away. Edward nodded to me- a thank you?- and lifted her into his arms with, to my surprise, not much ease. I noticed his legs even shook a bit. What the hell? Despite what he'd just been put through, could a vampire actually feel so emotionally damaged that it physically affects them? Apparently.

He shushed his daughter as he rocked her quietly, running fingers through her messy ringlets she had been yanking. I stared at them, afraid to leave her side ever again.

I heard light movement near me, and turned my head to see the family slowly, sadly, walking towards us. Carlisle walked to Jasper, who was still on the forest floor. But his eyes were open, staring absent-mindedly at the sky. Esme reached us, and, the most heartbreaking expression on her heart shaped face, embraced Edward and Renesmee.

I felt my ears naturally go back, sadness once again consuming me- and everyone else, it seemed.

Esme and Edward really did look like mother and son in this moment, eyebrows furrowed, rapid blinking going on as they stared at a sniffling Renesmee. Both sharing pain at the loss of Bella And Alice.... But more strongly so, especially for Edward, Bella.

"Jasper?...Son?" I hear behind them. I shifted my eyes once more to Carlisle and Jasper. Carlisle was on one knee, leaning over his hopeless, adopted son. Watching closely, Jasper's lips didn't even move as he spoke the barley audible words, the sadness in my heart (impossibly) deepening more:

"She's gone, isn't she?"
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Hale

Rosalie Hale

PostSubject: Re: Just Bad Luck   Just Bad Luck - Page 2 EmptyFri May 17, 2013 7:59 am

I allow my eyes to scan through everybody's faces after what had just happen as I raise one of my hands to rest it against the side of my neck. Everybody seems to be frozen in a state of pure terror after everything that went on just minutes ago.

My eyes briefly rest on Jasper's face when I hear him whispering with Carlisle leaning over him as a sudden wrenching feeling tears through my body when I hear the hurt clear in his voice.

I tear my eyes away from the sight as I bite down on my lip when I nearly force myself to look at Renesmee's small form in Edward's arms. 'Disgusting what they did to an innocent child,' I let my thoughts wander; not caring that Edward could hear them as I silently curse the Volturi for what they did.

Biting down on my bottom lip harder, I turn my head slightly to face the direction where Alice and Bella were dragged off to. I cannot picture those two living with those horrible monsters....even the thought of it just causes massive pain and anger to race through my body and mind.

Watching Jacob with Renesmee and Edward, I instantly feel sorry for what could be going through Jacob's mind right now after what he had to just witness....but deciding to stay quiet, I tear my eyes away from the three of them and rush over to Emmett's side.

'What's going to happen now?' I kept this thought to myself as I'm pretty sure that everybody has to be thinking the exact same thing.

I turn my attention back to Jasper who's still on the ground with Carlisle over him before I let go of Emmett's arm to go kneel down on the other side of Jasper; my heart breaking when I see his almost emotionless face.

Raising my head again to look around at everybody who seems lost in their own worlds after having to see Bella and Alice ripped away from our family.

I open my mouth to say something but stop when I feel Emmett rest one of his his hands on my shoulder. Closing my mouth quickly when he does this; I raise one hand to rest it over his before averting my gaze from everybody's faces to stare at the ground, grinding my teeth together as a deep scowl crosses over my lips.

'What now...' My thoughts trail off again before an empty feelings races through my body and mind; leaving my face expressionless.

Back to top Go down
Esme Cullen

Esme Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Just Bad Luck   Just Bad Luck - Page 2 EmptyFri May 17, 2013 12:08 pm

No one says anything for what seems like eternity, we all just stand there hopelessly, replaying the horrific scene over and over again in our minds. Today, the Volturi took two members of our family, Alice and Bella. I grit my teeth and fold my arms, trying to not sob tearlessly at the thought of the girls having to spend even a minute within the Volturi's grasp of power.

I keep my gaze on the ground, deep in thought, like everyone. Jasper and Carlisle exchange whispers, pain clear in both of their voices. Poor, poor Jasper. I sigh almost silently, unsure of what to do. I know what we have to do, get Alice and Bella back... It's just how we go about it, I'm sure everyone else have the same determination.

Lifting my gaze to each member that remains here, I scan their expressions to decipher any emotion. They had all been good at masking their emotions, how they really felt and I'm sure they're trying to remain blank now. My mind wanders back to the lost members of our family. They were taken so fast, it's like they were gone within a second.

I drop my arms to my side once again, feeling mentally drained of thought and exhausted. I shake my head as if trying to shake the scene out of my head. It doesn't work, Alice and Bella are still gone. Jasper, Renesmee and Edward are hurt but so is everyone else. Everything is a mess.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen
Admin
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Just Bad Luck   Just Bad Luck - Page 2 EmptyFri May 17, 2013 9:49 pm

Everything. Was. Wrong.

This was NOT supposed to happen. Only I was supposed to be taken with the Volturi -- hence the reason I was ripping myself away from Jasper, distancing myself.

But Bella...she was here with me now. She had to suffer with me and she didn't even get to say goodbye to her husband and daughter. My dead heart ached for her and for my brother. My heart ached for Jasper. I would never forget seeing him lying still on the ground -- not moving. I hope he was okay and I hoped Jane's power didn't hurt him too badly.

She struggled a bit more as they carried us from our home and into the trees then she was still. I kept looking at her, willing her to look up at me. She didn't, though, and I don't blame her. This was all my fault. I should have told them my plan, I should have...done something different. But what? We were off to be with the Volturi. Forever.

Too long. That's far too long. I don't know if Bella could do this. I have no idea.

A glimpse the future again and see that it's grim, it's brutal, it's hard.

I must have zoned out because before I know it, we are in the Volturi castle and Bella and I are forced to kneel in front of Aro.

He stands before us and lifts our heads with a finger each, "Ah, sweet Alice and Bella." He says our names slowly, testing them on his tongue once more. It makes me sick. But this will be my life now. This is what I have to look forward to. I'm here -- with my dear sister.

"You will call me 'Master Aro'," His voice flows through my ears again, it's so smooth and delicate and I can't help but wince. Master Aro, "And you will begin drinking from humans immediately. You will be trained, eventually, and perform guard duties, soon. Alice, you will look to the future and keep an eye on the covens. I will want to see, daily, what you have learned and if there is any new trouble. Is this understood?"

I stare up at his red eyes and reply with a curt nod.

He shifts his gaze to Bella. "And you, my sweet, you shall protect me. You will protect our group when we go out and perform various tasks. You will be our shield and with you, we will be unstoppable."

He pauses and Bella growls low in her throat. I see the future for the next couple of moments and brace myself.

"If you don't comply or get out of hand or try to escape..." He trails off and his eyes flicker to Jane.

I'm down on the ground clutching my short black hair. The fire rips through my bones and licks up the muscles to my heart. I dances with my blood and blurs my vision and I feel as though I'm melting from the inside out. A scream rips from my throat and I want it to scorch the fire. It has to scorch the fire. I want it to be over.

I hear words being tossed around in my brain and finally the fire ceases.

"Good," Aro says. I stay on the ground, my breath heavy and I release my iron grip from my hair. Just like my vision, I knew Belle pleaded with him and confirmed his rules.

I run my tongue over my lips and I slowly sit up, glare at Jane before turning my eyes back to Aro.

He claps his hands together and grins down at us., "Excellent. Both of you will sleep in the corridors like the rest of the guard but you will have separate rooms, of course. Jane, Alec, Felix, show them to their rooms."
Back to top Go down
Jasper Hale

Jasper Hale

PostSubject: Re: Just Bad Luck   Just Bad Luck - Page 2 EmptyFri May 17, 2013 10:25 pm

"She's gone, isn't she?" I barely hear my own voice; I don't feel any movement of my mouth. I feel frozen, truly like ice, refusing to meet Carlisle's worried gaze.

His golden eyes glance down, his brow furrowed deeply. He looks back at me directly and nods once. "Yes."
A ringing sounds in my ears.... I thought it only occurred in humans. It was funny, feeling and hearing it again; the last time I had a ringing in my ears, I was human, and it was from all the bangs! of gunshots in the air constantly during war.

But here it was, taking my hearing over. "Jasper?" I heard oh so faintly. My body...numb. My eyes stare at the sky, a beautiful blue as if everything is good in the world.

Alice is gone. Gone... the word sounded odd in my mind, especially in the same sentence as "Alice." Alice. My Alice, who waited for me and found me in the beginning. Who just pushed me away. And who is now gone.

Suddenly, Rosalie and Emmett are on the opposite side of me. I didn't want to move or respond to anyone or anything. There was nothing to live for anymore. My mate was taken. Why not just lay here?

"You do have something to live for." I hear my brother's voice over the ringing. Slowly, the ringing dims until there is nothing but breathing (from Renesmee) left, bringing me back to reality. I hear Edward slowly turn to me, shoes softly brushing soil.

Something in his words changes me. I decide to stop being stubborn. I turn my head slowly to look at him, my head heavy like lead. His face looks as dead as mine feels. Esme's muscles flex, a squeeze around him, before letting him go and coming to Carlisle's side. Edward's icy eyes bore into mine, Renesmee's arms locked around his neck.

"Edward is right." Carlisle now. I meet his eyes now. He nods once again, and offers a hand. It takes me a minute, but I force my numb arm to lift, and meet his hand. He helps me up slowly, which to a human would still be lightning fast. But it was slow for us. My legs feel unnaturally wobbly. I had a sudden desire to sit back down again. This wasn't right for a vampire.

Carlisle and I stare at each other for a second, and then embrace. His hug his strong and fatherly- hopeful and supportive. "You have your family." He's right. When we release, Esme takes his place. I feel in that moment like I truly do have a real mother and father; they communicate amazingly without words, taking a fraction of the numbness off.

"You have Alice to live for." Emmett nods to me, holding Rose under his shoulder.
"She hates me," I blurt out before I even think. My voice is one hundred percent emotionless. Edward lets out a humorless chuckle behind me. "Never. She was protecting you. All of us."

I whip my head to my brother, abruptly all numbness being replaced by anger. Not at him, nor anyone in particular; simply at what I was beginning to understand, as well as the Volturi for taking my precious companion away. "Protecting us? She knew this was going to happen?"

"Not...specifically." There was just a little feeling in Edward's voice and eyes now, as he talked about my wife with some pride. He looked to his tired daughter and kissed her head. "We had better get inside and talk."

I heard the wolves jog off towards their own land, Jacob and Edward briefly exchanging a glance and nod. He'd be tuning in with us, undoubtedly.

Protect us. Alice had done all of it for me? For us? But...
My mind grew fuzzy and confused. Why couldn't we have all known? We could have prepared for war! We could have fought!

Edward barely jutted his head towards the house. The remains of the family nodded, walking towards it. Rosalie slipped Renesmee into her arms from Edward's. Once alone, he put a hand on my shoulder, squeezing reassuringly. Then I realized.

"Bella," I whispered. Pain ignited in my brother's eyes then. My sister was gone, too. "Try to quiet down your mind, Jasper," he advised me. "I'll explain everything. But just know that Alice never stopped loving you. Never has, never will."

Tears formed in my eyes, and I felt like screaming because they would never get to flow. At a loss for words, shocked, I simply said, "I'm so sorry, Edward." He looked down and took a breath, squeezing my shoulder once more before letting go.

Though I would never in a million years wish it on my brother, I was somewhat glad I had someone who could relate to me. Edward and I were both about to go through the same agony: the loss of a mate.

Reading my mind, he looked up, and nodded in understanding. "Same here." I put my arm around him, and his around mine, supporting each other, and we walked to the house together at a human pace.

"Is the ringing normal?" I asked, my voice just the faintest level above dead. I swore I saw the smallest twitch of Edward's mouth. "My legs turned to jello. Don't worry."

Edward seemed uneasily calm about the entire situation. Not exactly calm; he was dead, emotionless, like me, but just had a bit more life, enough for me to notice. I had to remember that he did have Renesmee. But I wondered briefly, hopefully to myself so he couldn't hear, if he was falling apart inside.

Just like I was.
Back to top Go down
Renesmee Cullen
Renesmee Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Just Bad Luck   Just Bad Luck - Page 2 EmptySun May 19, 2013 11:43 pm

I was trying so hard, my shaking arms tightening around my papa's neck, not wanting to let go. I still couldn't hear anything, I couldn't think straight, my head is still ringing and my vision blurred by pain and the beginnings of tears.

Jolting in surprise and fear as I felt hands pull at me from behind, trying to separate me from papa. I let out a soft cry, scared to be taken away from him and only clinging to him closer. I was scared I would feel that burning again. I never wanted to feel that again.

I don't think I could survive that again. I don't think I'd want to.

However, the hands are gentle and I loosen my hold, coming to understand it's another family member. And as soon as I am pulled into their hold, I resumed my clinging, trying to stabilize my shaking against their solid, strong form.

I can hear the murmuring of a gentle voice, trying to sooth me, their hand stroking the back of my head and through my hair. My body wanted to relax into their comfort but every instinct in me is still tensed and ready to bolt at any given moment.

I'm trying so hard not to cry but as soon as I felt the tears beginning to burn their path down my cold cheeks, I couldn't hold back any more. My breathing still coming out in heaves before I am choked by my own sobs, embarrassed to be breaking down in front of everyone.

Is this Jane's ability? Carlisle and papa had always spoken of how much of a threat Jane and her brother are but never would have I excepted such pain. Papa had experienced it before but he's a full vampire and I'm only half.

My breathing was becoming more frantic now, trying to catch my breath as it tangled just outside my lips, just beyond my reach.

Human..

I'm half human. Does that mean I'm going to die? Had humans survived her ability before? I began to choke more frequently, coughing on my own sobs as I spiral into a full blown panic attack, despite the fact that I knew I wasn't thinking rationally.

Had Jane damaged something in me permanently? I still couldn't see or hear right. Would that never go away?

I'm scared. So, so scared.
Back to top Go down
Master Aro

Master Aro

PostSubject: Re: Just Bad Luck   Just Bad Luck - Page 2 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 1:17 am

"Ah, and see to it that their.." I trailed off for a moment, turning back around to look up Alice and Isabella's forms, "attire is dealt with and they are placed in appropriate clothing fitting of their new placement within the Volturi guards."

I turned back around and began walking back away, "And be quick about it," a grin crawled across my face, twisting my lips in the corners as I steepled my fingers together, heading towards the throne room, leaving my voice to trail behind, "we have futures to see."

My fingers raised to press against my twisted lips. Everything was falling into place, just as I had always planned. Not only did I have my sweet Alice perfectly placed under my control, I also had the surprising talent of Isabella.

"Two for the price of nothing," my voice laughed out, thinking back to how utterly devastated I had left the Cullen clan. It is a pity there had been no deaths, for that would have only sweetened the deal so much more. Perhaps I would changed that a bit later. It would be ever so sweet to utterly crush Carlisle's family as well as break Alice and Isabella completely.

Such talent that Carlisle had been keeping within the tight-knit family. It made more sense for such talent to be used for the greater good, to help empower the Volturi.

Still, now that I had Alice and Isabella.. what was stopping me from taking the rest of the talent? Edward had always been a keen interest and would make such a lovely addition.

"And yet," I spoke again as I joined my brothers' sides, their gazes turning to fix on me as I speak, "he is not the last of the talent."

"What is it that you are speaking of, Aro?" Marcus' slow voice drug out, watching me closely, almost wearily.

Tapping my steepled fingers against my lips once, I turned to address them, "Why, my dear brothers. Don't tell me that you haven't noticed.."

"Noticed what, Aro?" Caius voice snapped out, impatiently.

"Why, a protegy."
Back to top Go down
Edward Cullen

Edward Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Just Bad Luck   Just Bad Luck - Page 2 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 1:30 am

Bella. My Bella. Ripped from me and I couldn't even mouth "I love you" back to her. I could only stare and watch her and my dear sister be yanked from our lives in the course of minutes.

I had caught bits and pieces of Alice's plan but never expected this turn of events. Ever. I never thought that part of her original vision would come true. I was supposed to go with them, though. I should have been with them so that I could protect Bella. I am once again failing at protecting my mate.

My mind flips to think about our daughter. I look over and see her shaking and sobbing and a cry from her snaps me out of my thoughts. Bella wouldn't have wanted our daughter to be left alone. Of course, she would have Jake. But she still needs a parent. Still needs one of us. One. Of. Us.

Bella. My Bella.

We are inside and I vamp over to Rose and take my daughter again after I comfort Jasper. Everyone is still looking at me and waiting to be told what exactly happened and how Alice knew.

I hold Renesmee in my iron grip and vamp to settle on the couch. I cradle her in my arms and plants kisses on her forehead and cheeks, "My love, my baby girl, my Renesmee. I am so sorry." My dead heart crumbles when I picture her lying on the ground under Jane's power. Her thoughts tell me that she is scared and worried that since she is half human, she might not see or hear right. I instantly become worried and I snap my head to Carlisle.

"She still can't hear and see right, Carlisle. Is this normal?" I ask in a quick voice, eager to know.

"It's probably because she is part human. It probably lingers in her mind," Carlisle said but he vamped over and knelt beside me and started speaking to Renesmee in a low voice. Jacob came over to sit by us and the rest of my family gathered around the living room. Esme sat on the chair and Emmett and Rosalie were bundled up together. Jasper stood numbly by the door.

While Carlisle talked to Renesmee, I decided to tell what I knew of Alice's plan.

"She made the decision to try and separate herself from you, Jasper, after she had her first vision. See, Alice had her own plan in mind where she would just go herself with Aro -- trade herself for the freedom of us. She thought that by removing herself from your life it would be easier. Of course it wasn't, though. Before she ended it with you, she asked me to not tell you," I let out a breath and look down at the floor. "She knew what she was doing but the plan got out of hand when Bella started attacking the Volturi. Things went out of control. But Jasper, you must know that she was thinking of you the entire time -- when she accepted Aro's terms, when she saw you lying on the ground, motionless. Constantly. She was wanting to protect you most of all. She never stopped loving you and never will."

I break off and my heart yearns for Bella. A pang hits me inside my chest and I feel as though a piece of my soul has been ripped from me and buried deep beneath the earth. I want to follow that piece and stay buried until Bella comes to dig me out.

Her name. I can't even say her name anymore without having that pang. I block out all the other thoughts and become immersed in my own. I think of her and her last, desperate look at me. I could only stare back at her.

Carlisle was speaking to me. I couldn't hear him. Jasper tried. I was deaf.

Bella. My Bella. My Isabella. My other half. Ripped, gone, volturi, guard, blood, pain, dead. Words whirled around in my mind. Emptiness. Sadness.

I hand touched my cheek and I jumped back into the world, into the world where Bella was no longer present.

I looked down to see Renesmee. My daughter. Her tear-streaked face stared up at me with sadness and pain. I wrapped my arms around her tighter. Yes, I do have something to live for. I have my daughter to care for. I will care for her but I will also get Bella back. Renesmee needs her mother. I need my wife, my soul-mate.
Back to top Go down
Bella Cullen
Admin
Bella Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Just Bad Luck   Just Bad Luck - Page 2 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 9:19 pm

Aro's appalling, too-inoccent voice fades as Alice and I are led deeper into the castle- to our new rooms. Our new lives.

Never before have I felt the need to breathe, to ever intake a breath. Never before in this vampiric life have I felt my legs turn weak. I've always felt like I could run a marathon, even after the most vigorous exercise. But ever since I stopped fighting my enemies, I've felt the need and desire to simply drop.

I take a deep and abrupt gulp of air, suddenly having a need for it. My lungs didn't need the air as much as I thought; it was more so in my mind that I needed oxygen. An old habit. But the feeling in my legs... That was full and physical and real.

Edward. My Edward. The man I've wanted since we met, respectively. We've fought together for so much- for our love, safety, for simply each other... For our daughter. My gorgeous, intelligent baby girl, with the face of her father and the eyes of my past self. My two worlds, I was taken away from. No more of Edward's loving touch, comforting words... No more cuddling with Renesmee and reading her Tennyson until she falls asleep.... I blink my eyes rapidly as tears fight so hard to escape, but just can't. And won't.

Alice glances over at me. I meet her eyes briefly. Hers are apologetic, and somewhat glazed over, and already growing darker. Our eyes don't change on strictly mood, but it does play some part. Alice's were changing rather quickly, though.

That's when it hit me. My thoughts were so focused on my sudden, unusual weakness, and my family that I just left behind, that I didn't realize it until my sister's irises told me. It was faint, but present: the scent of human blood. It hung in the air, just a tint, a last, lingering, teasing layer of a recent meal.

I felt my teeth clench, my nostrils flare, taking in the scent. My mouth was already watering. But I fought it; I refused. No, no, no no no no NO. I cannot turn to this lifestyle. I would rather starve. But......but it was so tempting...

Someone grips my arm, bringing me back to reality. One of the guards. We come to a stop at one room. I hadn't even realized Alice stopped before me. We're next to each other. I was beyond upset we could not even share a room. They were already putting us in hell; the least they could do was let me be with my sister, so we could support each other.

I'm thrown in immediately and a second later, thrown a heavy black and red....robe?
"Make it fast," the guard snaps at me and shuts my chamber. So much stone, so closed in.... Fortunately, the scent of blood does not exist in this room.

I let the clothing fall from my cold hands and vamp to the wall, touching it gently, as if the ancient structure would break under the slightest amount of pressure. I press my ear against the wall, trying to listen to Alice.

"Alice?" I say, my volume just a notch louder than a whisper. I realize as I speak, I don't sound as lifeless as I thought. It actually came out as a question. I also realize my action not a second before was easier to perform; I vamped without thinking, the weakness somewhat fading.

Maybe there is more hope in me than I thought. Could we get through this, if Alice and I worked together? Supported one another?

Yes, the answer was yes. We have to. I will return to Edward and our daughter, the whole family. Alice will rejoice with Jasper again.

The thought of Renesmee and Edward fill my heart, not with heartbreak, but with more hope. They are my main motives. I know Alice is strong enough to get through this. We have each other, and we can do it.

Keeping my ear pressed against the wall, I wait for my sister to respond.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just Bad Luck   Just Bad Luck - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Just Bad Luck
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You're like my personal brand of heroin.. :: The Roleplay :: Forks :: The Cullen's Place-
Jump to: