You're like my personal brand of heroin..
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You're like my personal brand of heroin..

A 18+ Twilight Roleplay Site

Home  Promo  Search  Latest images  Register  Log in  
Please join us on our forum RP site. We look forward to having you but please remember this is 18+ and quality posts are expected.
Please remember to check your Junk Mail and add us to your safety list!

Breaking Dawn pt 2 Discussion -- SPOILERS so don't read unless you've seen the movie!

Go down 
+5
Emmett Cullen
Edward Cullen
Jacob Black
Jasper Hale
Alice Cullen
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Alice Cullen
Admin
Alice Cullen

Breaking Dawn pt 2 Discussion -- SPOILERS so don't read unless you've seen the movie!  Empty
PostSubject: Breaking Dawn pt 2 Discussion -- SPOILERS so don't read unless you've seen the movie!    Breaking Dawn pt 2 Discussion -- SPOILERS so don't read unless you've seen the movie!  EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 4:22 pm

HEY everyone! What did you all think of the newest movie that just came out this past weekend?

I absolutely loved the twist they put in -- with my vision. It was amazing and it seemed so real that I'm glad it didn't actually happen.

I wish they would have focused a bit more on enhancing Bella's power -- it seemed very quick. However, they did do a great job on sticking fairly close to the book and we all looked stunning! Wink

I thought it was one of the best movies...maybe even first in my books. What did you guys think?
Back to top Go down
Jasper Hale

Jasper Hale

Breaking Dawn pt 2 Discussion -- SPOILERS so don't read unless you've seen the movie!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breaking Dawn pt 2 Discussion -- SPOILERS so don't read unless you've seen the movie!    Breaking Dawn pt 2 Discussion -- SPOILERS so don't read unless you've seen the movie!  EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 8:36 pm

I agree with you completely, my love!

Although, watching Carlisle....and myself...*shudders* VERY horrific. I cannot even begin to describe to you.

Everyone was so incredible- especially Bella and Renesmee. All of our friends from the different covens were simply awesome!

That twist- just wow. And I cannot believe it is the end. Speechless.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Black

Jacob Black

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Dawn pt 2 Discussion -- SPOILERS so don't read unless you've seen the movie!    Breaking Dawn pt 2 Discussion -- SPOILERS so don't read unless you've seen the movie!  EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 9:53 pm

Wholly sh*t! That damn ending!!!!

Seth and Leah- man, that was painful. Carlisle and Jasper too. So good though. When Bella screamed at me, haha! Perfect!

The entire movie was so amazing. So sad to see it end. Nessie was gorgeous Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Edward Cullen

Edward Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Dawn pt 2 Discussion -- SPOILERS so don't read unless you've seen the movie!    Breaking Dawn pt 2 Discussion -- SPOILERS so don't read unless you've seen the movie!  EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 11:19 am

My Bella looked absolutely stunning through the entire movie. I loved watching her.

Seeing Alice's vision as I read her thoughts was terrible...absolutely horrible but it was luckily just her vision.

I'm glad the Volturi left peacefully at the end and I hope we have no more trouble with them.
Back to top Go down
Emmett Cullen

Emmett Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Dawn pt 2 Discussion -- SPOILERS so don't read unless you've seen the movie!    Breaking Dawn pt 2 Discussion -- SPOILERS so don't read unless you've seen the movie!  EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 7:22 am

Do I really have to say something? Or a simple "wow" would suffice? hahaha!

Everything was beautiful. Perfect. We were all badass.
Hurt my family, watch your back. Hahaha.

I never thought of that happening if Aro pushed through. I admit, when Edward told me what happened in the vision, I shuddered. I couldn't imagine Carlisle ...and ..my brother. It was too much. But the part where we win, that was....awesome. Very Happy

Pretty much, everyone's awesome. Our friends, they were kind enough to join us. Something that I appreciate. It was hilarious as well. Garrett, hahaha.

And Edward, don't you dare feed me to the lions again. Having me take your place as Kate's electricity doll, wasn't funny. Plus, I doubt that Bella will be motivated if it were me. *laughs*

Overall, it was epic. I can't point out everything cause everything was awesome.

SO,basically those up there ^ are part of the "wow" word. And there are more words in that word. Too many to mention. hahaha!

And what Ed said, I'm glad that we're good with the Volturi.
And I finally kissed my wife! Hahaha. well, we did before...but anyway!

Forever is only the beginning.
Back to top Go down
Bella Cullen
Admin
Bella Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Dawn pt 2 Discussion -- SPOILERS so don't read unless you've seen the movie!    Breaking Dawn pt 2 Discussion -- SPOILERS so don't read unless you've seen the movie!  EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 5:42 pm

Emmett took the words right out of my mouth, basically!

And bro, I would have been motivated if you were Kate's shock doll. Just maybe...Not as MUCH as Edward. *laughs*

Edward, thank you. I loved watching you, too- especially our very intimate scene. *smiles sheepishly*

I did not, however, enjoy watching Jane torture you before I could prepare my shield, or Carlisle, Jasper, Seth, and Leah.....God, that was terrible.

Renesmee was so incredible. I was gaping. The film was also full of humor; I was laughing my ass off!

As it came to a close, I gripped Edward's hand so tightly, I was just so nervous and anxious and happy and sad simultaneously. It was so, so indescribable.

Bill Condon is- as Carlisle said- an evil genius.
Back to top Go down
Carlisle Cullen

Carlisle Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Dawn pt 2 Discussion -- SPOILERS so don't read unless you've seen the movie!    Breaking Dawn pt 2 Discussion -- SPOILERS so don't read unless you've seen the movie!  EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 7:38 pm

Haha, quoting me Bella? How the tables have turned. *chuckles*
Quite right, Bill is an evil genius.
I cannot begin to describe just how fantastic -and emotionally traumatizing- the film was.
I see Leah in a new light... to know that she would risk her life to save my wife's... I respect her.
Emmett, "wow" would definitely suffice. *chuckles*

AMAZING.
Back to top Go down
Alec

Alec

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Dawn pt 2 Discussion -- SPOILERS so don't read unless you've seen the movie!    Breaking Dawn pt 2 Discussion -- SPOILERS so don't read unless you've seen the movie!  EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 11:36 pm

Definitely an intriguing movie, to say the least.

I could almost felt my sister's frustration when she couldn't break through Isabella's shield. I was eager to try to break through it myself.

Isabella, you do have a great weapon.

Overall, a fantastic movie to end the saga.

Back to top Go down
Renesmee Cullen
Renesmee Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Dawn pt 2 Discussion -- SPOILERS so don't read unless you've seen the movie!    Breaking Dawn pt 2 Discussion -- SPOILERS so don't read unless you've seen the movie!  EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 10:31 pm

The movie was pretty freakin' amazing. I cried tears of blood when I thought Seth died. I was suuuuper upset when you just saw his eyes die.

I don't have much to say since all of you have pretty much covered it so ditto!

<3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Dawn pt 2 Discussion -- SPOILERS so don't read unless you've seen the movie!    Breaking Dawn pt 2 Discussion -- SPOILERS so don't read unless you've seen the movie!  Empty

Back to top Go down

Breaking Dawn pt 2 Discussion -- SPOILERS so don't read unless you've seen the movie!
Page 1 of 1