You're like my personal brand of heroin..
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You're like my personal brand of heroin..

A 18+ Twilight Roleplay Site

Home  Promo  Search  Latest images  Register  Log in  
Please join us on our forum RP site. We look forward to having you but please remember this is 18+ and quality posts are expected.
Please remember to check your Junk Mail and add us to your safety list!

Picnic with a Werewolf

Go down 
+3
Edward Cullen
Alice Cullen
Renesmee Cullen
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Renesmee Cullen
Renesmee Cullen

Picnic with a Werewolf Empty
PostSubject: Picnic with a Werewolf   Picnic with a Werewolf EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 10:28 pm

I looked around the meadow we walked into, spinning around as much as Jake's hand would let me to take in our surroundings. It was so pretty here.

Everything was blue, purple, and green.

Excited, I tugged on Jacob's hand, pulling him further into the meadow, looking for the perfect place to set up our blanket and basket.

Finally, after a moment of decision-making, I settled on the very middle of the field were the flowers grew in spurts. I didn't want to set up on the flowers and completely smother them, they were too pretty to kill.

"Jake," I spoke softly, attempting to take the blanket from him but he just smiled and held it above him before dropping one side of it and shaking it open.

Once the blanket was set up, I collapse onto it and pulled the basket towards me, not failing to notice the hungry look on Jacob's face. I teased him for a moment, opening and closing the lid, making sure the aroma of fresh bread and rich meat caught his nose.

"C'mon, Ness! Don't tease a hungry boy," he cried out dramatically before lunging towards me and pinning my hands behind my back while opening the basket with his other free hand.

I giggled, squirming before finally settling down and helping him set out the food.

Jacob wasted no time digging in, already stuffing two freshly baked muffins in his mouth.

"Slow," I sent him a warning with a slight glare, worried that he would choke but all I received back was a silly grin that settled me slightly.

After a little bit, my tummy spoke it's protest and I pushed my unwanted food towards Jacob, knowing he could at much more than I could and that he would finish everything off.

Plopping down on my back, I sniffed the air and closed my eyes. Enjoying the quiet and calm the meadow had to offer. I couldn't help the blush that threatened to melt my face when I felt Jacob's arm slide under my head and him lay down beside me.

I heard his chuckle and covered my face with my hands when he nudged his nose at the place under my ear. I knew he was teasing me so quickly, I poked him in the chest, sending him the word Behave.

I looked around the Meadow a for a bit once Jacob finally settled down and couldn't help but wonder if there was any wildlife around. I rolled onto my stomach, looking around for any signs of movement before I looked back to Jacob for a moment.

He stared back at me intently before speaking, "What?"

Curious, I placed my hand on his cheek and showed him an image of a wolf, asking him if he would change for me so I could see him in his wolf form.

"Please?"
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen
Admin
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Picnic with a Werewolf   Picnic with a Werewolf EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 9:42 pm

I danced beside my Jasper as we went through the woods at a human pace.

Edward and Bella were just in front of us while Emmett and Rosalie were smooching behind us. What lovebirds.

Carlisle and Esme stayed home but Renesmee and Jacob were out in the meadow and that was the direction that Edward was marching toward. He had to check on his baby girl even though she was already 17 years old. The rest of us were out hunting and decided to tag along to visit Renesmee and the mutt.

Paranoid Edward led the way while Bella tried to tell him that it was okay, that Jacob would take good care of her.

Edward muttered some words to her and I caught them all, "I can hear his thoughts," between his gritted teeth.

I laughed my bell-like laugh and leapt onto my Jasper's back, pressing my lips to his neck.

"What a paranoid fool," I whispered into his skin, holding back another laugh.

Jasper turned his head to look at me, raising an eyebrow, "I'm sure you'd be just as paranoid if we had our very own child, my love."

I rolled my eyes, "Probably not, since I'd be able to see our child in the future all the time."

Jasper chuckled softly, kissing my fingers that were on his chest.

We neared the meadow and Edward darted ahead to check out the situation.

"You get him, Ed!" Emmett called from behind me. I laughed and turned my head, grinning at Emmett.
Back to top Go down
Edward Cullen

Edward Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Picnic with a Werewolf   Picnic with a Werewolf EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 11:08 pm

I ground my teeth together, almost hearing them cracking slightly and rebuilding. His thoughts bounced through my mind.

She's so beautiful. Her lips are so soft. She looks damn sexy in those shorts. I"m enjoying holding her in my arms.

And so on.

The wolf was pissing me off.

Bella tried to calm me down. She held my arm tightly, trying to control me, but her words were slipping away from me. All I could focus on was that I was going to kill that mutt.

But I couldn't do that because that would make Renesmee unhappy and I could never do that to my daughter as much as I disliked the wolf.

When we were finally close to the meadow, I vamped ahead of the group and burst into the meadow. In another flash I was in front of Jacob who rose to greet me.

"Keep. Your. Thoughts. And. Hands. To. Yourself," I said, enunciating each word. I was very upset with him. I don't know why but maybe it was the fact that he was with my own daughter who was growing into the age of dating and becoming interested in boys. The thought nearly made me shudder.

I glared at him and he simply glared back, bristling with anger.

Renesmee was at my side and so was Bella.

"Edward, please, stop this," Bella pleaded.

I could only glare at Jacob but I spoke rather calmly to my wife, "Bella, if you could hear his screaming thoughts, you'd be disgusted and upset, too."

"She's my imprint, Eddy, get used to it," Jacob shot at me and I could almost see a faint smirk cross his face. I wanted to punch him. Right. There.

My hands clenched into fists and I had to control my breathing. I just wanted my daughter to be my baby girl forever. I wished Jacob had never imprinted on her. I was just as angry at him like the time when he tried to steal my Bella away from me.

I shrugged that memory away and painfully took a step back from him, Bella clutched at my arms, pulling me away.

I heard Emmett's booming laughter sound behind me and I growled low in my throat. I was not in the mood for joking. Jacob's thoughts irritated me beyond belief.
Back to top Go down
Renesmee Cullen
Renesmee Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Picnic with a Werewolf   Picnic with a Werewolf EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 12:52 am

I couldn't help but be worried, embarrassed, and irritated when I saw papa have at Jacob as soon as he reached the meadow. We weren't even doing anything!

Trying to calm myself, I inhaled through my nose and out through my mouth slowly. However, it wasn't working so I planted my fists on hips and glared at the two still arguing up in each others face.

"Papa!" I scolded harshly, thinking about the last hour that I had been with Jacob, knowing that papa could read my mind, I would prove to him we hadn't been doing anything bad and that he had no right to blame Jacob.

"Ness," Papa spoke, still not turning away from Jacob, "I know you haven't done anything but it's what he wanted to do."

"Back off!" Jacob growled back, bracing his shoulders and scowling at papa.

I couldn't help but let my face tinge red slightly before looking at mama in desperation.

"Edward, what they do is their business. You need to calm down, love," Mama said with a soothing voice, placing her hand on Papa's arm.

Papa snarled slightly at Jacob and I huffed, marching over and placing myself in between the two arguing men.

"Papa, no."
Back to top Go down
Bella Cullen
Admin
Bella Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Picnic with a Werewolf   Picnic with a Werewolf EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 9:47 pm

I tried to see this from Edward's point of view rather than calm him down. I had to be rational.

I look to Jacob seriously, releasing my husband. "Jacob, have you touched her?"

"NO!" he exclaims as if it was the most bizarre thing on this planet. "But he wanted to." Edward says coldly, scowling at him.

"Mama, no!" Renesmee reassures me. I purse my lips. "She is only seventeen, Jacob. Keep that in. Your. Pants."

Jacob's eyes widened at my bluntness. "Bella, c'mon! Do you think I'm that irresponsible? And it isn't just...Just THAT- I love her! You know that!" he explains.

I do know that. But I also know Jacob is a teenage boy, and just like Edward- despite his technical age- he has hormones. Hormones can get out of control with anyone in the wrong moment. Hell, they did with me, the night Edward told me to stop taking my clothes off in my human life.

I take an unneeded sigh. "Woot!" I hear from behind me along with footsteps. "You tell him, Bella! He'd had better keep it in there!" Emmett. I whip my head back and give him a short glare.

He carries Rosalie on his back, as does Jasper with Alice.

I notice Edward clenching and unclenching his fists. I take one of his hands and squeeze. Look at my daughter. "Renesmee, you know we don't intend to be that cliche pair of...spy-type, overprotective parents, but...it's a hard job, accepting this imprinting thing."

"You've had years to accept it, Bells." Jacob says as he crosses his arms. "Jacob, shut it." I walk back up to him. I sigh again and try to be more understanding.

"Maybe, if you ever have kids..." I wince at the thought, "...You'll understand how difficult it is seeing this. A father knowing her daughter is now taking an interest in boys- specifically you." I gesture to Edward and Nessie as I say this. Jake rolls his eyes, knowing the werewolf reference.

"And just knowing how grown up she is already....It's mind blowing and nerve wrecking and just hard." I nudge him. "I think we've watched enough movies and television in our lives for you to relate to this a little bit."

I get a laugh out of him; his brown eyes soften. He looks like he's remembering a memory of some sort. Probably us watching a movie, me a human.

He nods and speaks seriously but gently. "I know, Bella. I can somewhat understand how hard this is for you two." He glances at Edward, who is still fuming. "And hell, it is for us too! Knowing you guys are so worried, you know?" He looks at my daughter adoringly.

I look at her as well, surprised by Jake's confession. Renesmee goes to Edward and wraps her arms around his waist. He embraces her tightly, seeming like he never wants to let her go. She explains to us how cautious they are, how careful. How they would never want to disappoint us even though they do indeed want each other.

I look into Edward's golden irises as she speaks, contemplating everything with him.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen
Admin
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Picnic with a Werewolf   Picnic with a Werewolf EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 3:33 am

I perch on Jasper's back, resting my elbows on his shoulders and listening to the conversation with amusement.

I watch Renesmee go and hug her father and Jacob finally gets his say in. I see Edward slowly calm down, his hands uncurling from fists into straight fingers as he closes his arms around his daughter, holding her close.

I rest my head on Jasper's shoulder, smiling as everyone begins to calm down. Bella manages a smile and wraps her arms around her husband and child -- a perfect family picture.

Jacob was actually right to step back and allow this to happen. Good idea, pup.

I hug my Jasper tighter and look away from the perfect family. I kiss a scar on Jasper's neck, wishing to heal them.

I shift around his body until I'm clinging to the front of his torso. I kiss his lips before burying my face in his neck, holding on to him, not wanting to ever let go.
Back to top Go down
Edward Cullen

Edward Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Picnic with a Werewolf   Picnic with a Werewolf EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 7:13 pm

I pull my daughter into my arms and hold her close. I can't help but glare at Jacob over her head, causing him to glare back but her did take a step back as Bella finished speaking and wrapped her arms around me. I shifted my arm to pull her in, holding both my girls to me, never wanting them to leave.

I sigh and then my daughter speaks to us. She tells us different about her and Jacob - about they have never tried anything.

I look at Bella, watching her the entire time I hold them both.

Once Renesmee finished speaking to us, she looks up into my eyes, "Daddy, please try to understand." I release my daughter and wife and glance from one to the other, finally calming down a bit from hearing her voice.

"Very well," I say rather stiffly as I shift my gaze to Jacob, "I...I'll try to be less...rude towards you, wol--Jacob."

Jacob nodded, looking at me, "I'll take that as an apology, Ed."

I swallow the growl rising in my throat and nod back to him. I pause before saying, "Try not to shout your thoughts, then."

"Try not to listen to them."

I frown but Bella puts her hand on my cheek and pulls her face towards me, "Edward, please."

Back to top Go down
Bella Cullen
Admin
Bella Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Picnic with a Werewolf   Picnic with a Werewolf EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 10:56 pm

I hold Edward's face to mine for a second before releasing him again, my mood consistently shifting.

"Jacob, seriously, if that's even possible, tone down the thoughts. And Edward will attempt to block them out. Compromise. Alright?"

I look between the two men. No one says anything. I growl. "Alright?" Edward nods. "Yes. That's fair."

Jacob sighs. "Sure."

"I will not have this rivalry going on again. No way. No more of this!" My hands swish between Edward and Jacob. "This feud has been over for a long time. No more stressing out. No more fighting. We are all family now."

I look between them again and let out a sigh, and my eyes land on Renesmee. I hold my arms out and grin very slightly. "I love you."

She falls into my embrace so naturally, as if- even at this age- she is still made for my arms. I let her head rest on my chest as we sway. I run my fingers through her long, bronze curls.

"I love you too," she replies, sounding like she's going to cry. I lift her head up and look into her brown eyes. "Are you alright?" She nods, wiping away a salty tear, and sniffles.

"Oh, no....don't cry," I shush, kissing away another tear that has escaped. Edward used to do that with me when I was human- kiss them away.

I caress her cheek and try to hold her eye contact. "Don't cry, sweetheart....Everything's okay," I reassure her, pulling her back to me and swaying again.

Edward's arms are around us a second later, swaying with us. His cheek rests against the side of my head.

"I'm so sorry, Rensmee," he apologizes. Jacob walks up slowly. "I'm sorry, too. To...both of you." He meets eyes with Edward.

"Don't you two dare go all soft on each other just because she broke a few tears," I scold. No way were they going to mourn over my daughter's sadness together then go back to hating later.

They were going to at least try to get along consistently, whether they liked it or not.
Back to top Go down
Jasper Hale

Jasper Hale

PostSubject: Re: Picnic with a Werewolf   Picnic with a Werewolf EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 11:08 pm

I rock my Alice gently back and forth as she rests on my torso, limbs and all.

I try not to intrude on the little bit of family drama going on not too far away from us, but I feel all the emotions. From Edward, calm anger (it's a real feeling in my world). From Jacob, well, he's quite similar to Edward.

From Bella, I feel pride (probably a quick burst for Edward or something of the sort), then anger, then sorrow as she notices Renesmee is crying. Renesmee is sad and stressed out.

And most importantly, from Alice, I feel the most amazing love, I feel her clinginess- but it's never bad, like what humans think. I loved her clinginess. We're all clingy to our mates, when you take a look around.

She feels like she never wants to release me. I smile at those feelings and rest my cheek on her head, starting to hum quietly. She is small and relaxed and beautiful, whole body pressed completely to mine.

This meadow is beautiful. Alice's revealed skin on her arms and partially on her legs sparkle. Breathtaking.

"I love you," I say out of the blue. God, did I love her.
Back to top Go down
Renesmee Cullen
Renesmee Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Picnic with a Werewolf   Picnic with a Werewolf EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 5:58 pm

I sniffled quietly, trying to calm my sobs. I didn't like it when any of my family fought and Jacob and Papa seem to be doing it a lot more recently and it confused me.

Papa had always a bit of tension towards Jake but I figured it was because he was a werewolf and there was a bit of a history between them. But nowadays, they seemed to snap at each other for everything and anything.

Pulling back from Mama, I wiped my face, trying to hide my tears. I didn't need to worry them anymore and I felt like a little girl, crying so easily.

"Are you okay, Renesmee?" Mama asked softly, pushing a strand of hair behind my ear. I nodded, rubbing my nose softly.

Feeling a hand on my shoulder, I turned to look at Jacob who was looking down at me with a sorrowful expression. I didn't like it since Jake was a happy going person, the sad look didn't fit his face or his personality.

"Sorry, Ness,"he spoke softly, tugging at my hair softly, which was a habit of his. I think he did it so that he could get my attention. I frowned slightly at his apology.

I didn't want him to apologize.

In fact, I didn't want any of them to have to apologize. They shouldn't even be fighting over such a silly reason. I felt irritated for a second before I let it settle, knowing that my family couldn't help it. It's just that Jacob and I hadn't been doing anything differently than what we do at home, surrounded by family.

Turning my attention back to Jacob, I sniffed one more time before turning into him and falling into his arms. I know Papa won't like it but the werewolf was an important part of my life, just like mama and papa.

I could feel Jacob hesitate before wrapping his arms around me. He knew I needed comfort and he wasn't the type to turn me down.

Papa and him were just going to have to get used to the idea of being around each other because I wanted both them around. Papa was my papa but Jacob was Jacob.

My Jacob.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen
Admin
Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Picnic with a Werewolf   Picnic with a Werewolf EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 3:41 pm

I snuggle closer to my Jasper a moment more and jump off him, taking his hand and calling out to the almost sobbing little family, "Alright, enough sappiness and anger, let's go for a nice big family walk." I jerk my head at Emmett, "Emm brought a football so we can toss that around." I grin at him as he shows the brown, pig skin ball tucked under his arm.

Edward rolls his eye at me, Renesmee smiles shyly from her position under Jacob's arms and Bella can only shake her head.

"Okay, Alice," my sister-in-law says, smiling and takes Edward's hand in hers, "Let's go for a walk, everyone."

I giggle and walk forward, bringing Jasper with me, and I hip bump Bella, "Great. Hopefully everyone can cool down then."

I look back and can't help but notice my mate glittering, the sun just hitting a side of his face and his bare neck, showing his scars of the past.

I sigh and pull him close to me and motion for Rosalie and Emmett to follow us. Jasper and I take the lead out of the meadow and into the woods again, going on a short hike.

Back to top Go down
Bella Cullen
Admin
Bella Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Picnic with a Werewolf   Picnic with a Werewolf EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 6:48 pm

I reach back an arm and Renesmee understands immediately. She slips out from Jacob's embrace and snuggles under my arm, wrapping her arm around my waist.

Jacob bounds forward so he's beside us and gives me a look that basically says WTF.

I widen my eyes at him in warning. It wasn't him; I just wanted to walk with my daughter.

Edward snickers. Jacob growls.

Which causes me to growl. I release Edward's hand and vamp forward 20 feet with Renesmee.

I turn my head back to them slightly. "You two walk together," I cover Renesmee's ears momentarily, "and figure shit out."

I face forward and snuggle my daughter into my left side, rubbing her arm comfortingly.

Scenery transitions from the sunny meadow to the shadow of a forest. Emmett plays with the football, throwing it in the air, one arm wrapped around Rosalie.

Alice is back on Jasper's back again. She kisses his neck and they mumble quietly to one another as they lead.

"Mama, you know I heard that, right?" She looks up at me with big brown eyes. My bell-like laugh rings through the trees. I squeeze her shoulder. "Yeah, I know. But you're old enough now."

She takes her additional hand and touches my hand, showing me she likes how I still took a motherly precaution in covering her ears.

I smile down at her. "That makes me feel really good knowing you like that." She returns a smile of her own, small white teeth showing.

My expression turns serious. "Are you okay?" I say quietly, my lips barley moving. I hated that she spilled tears back there. Something like this I don't want stressing out my daughter. I don't want anything stressing her out.

Back to top Go down
Renesmee Cullen
Renesmee Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Picnic with a Werewolf   Picnic with a Werewolf EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 10:48 pm

I begin to nod to Mama's question but I freeze, not wanting to lie to her. Placing my hand on hers, I show her a picture of the entire family laughing and getting along before drawing back my hand and placing it to my chest as my feet stop moving.

"I want both of them," I look down at my feet, scuffing one foot into the ground, "No fighting. We're family."

I was tired of the constant arguing and fuss. I felt like I was fighting a losing battle even though everyone just wanted to be happy and to be a family. I couldn't understand why Papa and Jacob just couldn't get along. They were both important to me but in different ways so I couldn't understand what they could possibly fight over.

I felt a hand on my head before Mama pulled me into another hug, one I fell into and soaked in her smell and strong embrace.

"It's okay, love,"I felt mom say into my curls as she placed her head on mine, "Your dad is just worried about you and he doesn't trust Jacob when he's alone with you."

Pushing back from Mama, I placed my hands on my hips angrily, "Well he doesn't have to be! I trust Jacob so I don't understand why him and you can't!"

I stomped off into the trees, leaving my family be. My shoulders rose and fell with my angry breaths before I finally came to a stop, a little ways from where I had left my family.

I felt my shoulders slump, immediately feeling bad for losing my temper, especially at Mama when she had been trying to comfort me. The whole situation was just stressing me out. I just wanted everyone to get along.

Sinking down, I wrapped my arms around legs, placing my face in my knees and sobbed.
Back to top Go down
Bella Cullen
Admin
Bella Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Picnic with a Werewolf   Picnic with a Werewolf EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 11:57 pm

I sigh as I slowly stand up from hugging my daughter, watching her stomp off.

Edward and Jacob pull up beside me. I put my hands in my pockets and say matter-of-factly, "I think we just had our first mother-daughter fight. Sort of."

Jacob laughs. "Nice parenting, Bells." I roll my eyes and smirk.

Edward's brow is furrowed as he slips an arm around my back. "She isn't even angry anymore. She feels bad about storming off."

I nod my head to her direction. "Go talk to her, Jacob." Both of the boys' heads snap to me- Jake's in surprise, Edward's in confusion.

"I think he'd be the best comfort right now." I explain. An idea pops into my head. "Actually...Why don't you both go talk to her? Together."

Edward and Jacob glance at one another in disgust. "You two get along and talk to her. Do you know how much that would mean to her?"

Edward meets my eyes again and stares for a moment, but finally nods in understanding. Jacob sighs and nods as well.

"Go." I slip out of Edward's light embrace and vamp up to walk with Alice and Jasper.
Back to top Go down
Renesmee Cullen
Renesmee Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Picnic with a Werewolf   Picnic with a Werewolf EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 4:33 am

There I was sitting, in the middle of the woods, on the ground.. I felt ridiculous and everyone had seen me get upset and storm off. I really felt like a four year old.

Suddenly, I heard the footstep approaching my from behind. I really wanted to apologize but I feel so embarrassed and I really don't want to be talked to right now.

"I don't want to talk," I spoke softly, still curled into myself. I felt a hand on my back and turned around to see both Edward and Jacob.

Immediately pouting, I turned back away from them and wrapped my arms tighter around myself. "I don't want to talk to either of you," I buried my face in my arms and pouted.

"Bella's worried about you, Ness," Jacob spoke softly as he rubbed my back.

I remained quiet for a moment before peeking up off my arms, "I didn't mean to be angry at her."

Papa bent down in front of my and brushed his fingers through my hair before smiling down at me, "I know, sweetie. She knows it too. We all know you didn't mean it."

"I just get so frustrated with you two," I mumbled quietly.
Back to top Go down
Edward Cullen

Edward Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Picnic with a Werewolf   Picnic with a Werewolf EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 4:15 pm

I can't help but scowl when Bella suggests the mutt and I should walk together and speak to my daughter. Honestly, I just wanted to go alone.

I ran my fingers through my bronze hair, messing it up again before I nodded and I walked off with the mutt trailing behind me. I smirked. Good dog.

I see my daughter sitting in the grass in a ball and my dead heart breaks. I hate making her upset like this. I vamp over to her and then slowly walk around in front of her, crouching down and brushing her hair out of her face. When she says she gets frustrated with us I glance up at Jacob before looking down at my daughter.

"Renesmee, I know you do and that makes me upset. You have to understand, though, that Jacob and I don't have the best past history together. In fact, we are supposed to be natural enemies so we can't help but be rude to one another," I say to her, looking into her brown eyes when she finally looks up at me.

She opens her mouth to speak but I continue, "However, there is no excuse for us to be acting like fools when this is hurting you so much." I glance at Jacob again, attempting to read his mind but he's keeping it a clean slate. Smart dog.

I breathe out, "Renesmee, we will try and get along better for you and Bella. It won't be easy but I'm willing to try and stand his presence because I know he will be in your life," I cringe, "forever."

I stand up, holding out a hand to help my daughter up, "So my daughter, I hope you can forgive me for how rude I have been to Jake and that we will try to get together. Perhaps, with time, we can become good friends."

We'll be the best of friends, bloodsucker, Jacob thinks at me and it takes a lot of my will to not growl at him.
Back to top Go down
Renesmee Cullen
Renesmee Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Picnic with a Werewolf   Picnic with a Werewolf EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 6:58 pm

I immediately threw my arms around my Papa's neck, happy to know that he wasn't mad at me and more so, he was willing to try and get along with my Jake.

"I know you can do it, Papa!" I spoke against his neck, speaking quickly in excitement over the prospect of being able to keep both of them, "Mama and you weren't meant to end up together. It wasn't natural but you did. I know you and Jake can get along!"

That was more than I had spoken in a long time but I couldn't help but babble. Both Jacob and Papa had showed up to apologize, not just one. That must be a good thing.

I was so happy and still buried in Papa's neck, I didn't notice the looks the two exchanged. Drawing back, I placed a kiss on either side of Papa's face and spoke softly, "Thank ya, Papa!"

I immediately pulled my arms away from Papa and threw them around Jacob, bouncing on my toes, "Thank you, thank you!" I thought of kissing Jacob's cheeks too but thought better of pushing Papa too far too soon.

After a moment of hugging Jacob, I drew back once more, taking Jake's hand in one hand and Papa's in another, tugging at them to follow me.

"I have to apologize to momma," I said meekly, still embarrassed about the whole blow up. I pulled them along with me back to camp.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Black

Jacob Black

PostSubject: Re: Picnic with a Werewolf   Picnic with a Werewolf EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 10:57 pm

Making up with Nessie is deep, but quick. Before I know it she's got one of my hands and one of Edward's.

She leads us back to the others, wanting to apologize to Bella. I smile and think something grateful towards Ed:

Good job back there. I, uh, I think you're...a great dad.

I glance over at him and he meets my eyes with a genuine smile.

For a bloodsucker, I add.

He shoots me a death stare and I can't help but laugh out loud at his sudden change in expression. The rest of the family has paused to let us catch up.

Bella stands near shortie and her moody (er, mood feeling?) husband, but she's out more, awaiting our return.

Renesmee releases our hands and sprints over into Bella's arms, who is already leaning down with open arms to embrace her. I smile at the mother-daughter picture.

I don't concentrate on every word but catch most of their mumbles into each other's hair- I love you and I'm sorry. Of course, Nes shows her some picture.

Edward is smiling at them too. Nessie gives Bella a sweet little kiss on the lips and runs back towards me. I scoop her into my arms, placing her right on my shoulders.

Each of her legs are on either side of me. She plays with my short black hair, tugging and ruffling it. I laugh and begin to walk ahead as Bella walks towards Edward.

I hear a bell-like laugh. "Everything went okay, mutt?" Alice asks, casually on Jasper's back. I roll my eyes but smile, despite the term 'mutt.'

"Fine," I reply simply. I keep my hands on Nessie's shins to steady her, and we all begin our family walk again.
Back to top Go down
Bella Cullen
Admin
Bella Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Picnic with a Werewolf   Picnic with a Werewolf EmptySat Oct 20, 2012 9:46 pm

I walk up to my husband with a grin on my face after reuniting with my daughter. His hands are in his pockets, and a smile grows on his face.

I stop in front of him and stare at him for a few seconds. "I am so proud of you," I tell him. He took charge and was the bigger person (when it came to Jacob), as well as a father.

Edward's smile grows wider, all of his razor sharp white teeth gleaming. I close the distance between us by taking his hands and pulling him to me, smashing our lips together.

He pulls away breathlessly, even blinking a few times. Wow; I must've had quite the effect. "Thank you," he laughs.

I smile and intertwine a hand with his, taking up the rear of the group with him.

Alice and Jasper talk to Jacob and Renesmee, who is on Jake's shoulders, up front. Emmett and Rosalie stay in the middle, Rose tucked under Em's arm.

"So she understands a bit better?" I ask Edward. "Why you and Jake are constantly bickering?"

His brow furrows in thought. "She's got a better idea, yes. I didn't share any specifics about our past."

"Which is probably for the best, for now," I finish his thought. I squeeze his hand. "That's a story to tell when she's older."

Edward lets out a soft chuckle, making me smile. "The story of your life," he says, looking up at me with butterscotch eyes.

I laugh quietly. "I suppose so. Life once I met you. When I actually started living." Edward stops us in our tracks, smiling at me. He vamps and in a fraction of a second his lips are on mine.

We both can't help but smile, and our teeth are now replacing our lips for the kiss. Without a word, we look into each other's eyes once more before continuing to walk, now arms around waists.

Renesmee turns to look back at us from Jacob's shoulders. She smiles brightly and waves at us, giggling. Her long bronze hair bounces softly.

Edward and I both laugh and wave back to her.
Back to top Go down
Emmett Cullen

Emmett Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Picnic with a Werewolf   Picnic with a Werewolf EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 3:58 am

The Cullen Boys--known for being an overprotective fool.
Yep. That's true.

Well, it's hard enough for Edward to accept that her daughter is basically half-owned by the imprinting mutt who happens to be his enemy. And as for Bella--that's her best friend and her daughter. We understand it when the paranoid side of Ed and Bella sets off whenever Renesmee is with Jacob. But it's funny as well.

"You tell him, Bella! He'd had better keep it in there!" I called out with Rosalie and on my back. Bella glared at me and I couldn't help but laugh. Jasper smacked me in the chest, laughing, while Alice is also on her back. "Whaaat? We just have too much drama in this family." I said, laughing and we all ended up in laughter while Bella, Edward, Jacob, and Nessie are having the spotlight a few yards away.

Well, Alice popped the bubble. "Alright, enough sappiness and anger, let's go for a nice big family walk. Emm brought a football so we can toss that around." She grinned at me and showed them the ball tucked under my arm.

"Okay, Alice. Let's go for a walk, everyone." Bella agreed. "Great. Hopefully everyone can cool down then." Well, I sure hope that will happen too. But not long after we turned our backs to walk towards the woods..."You two, walk together and figure shit out." I laughed as Bella said those words. Rosalie just smacked my head playfully. "Sorry, can't help it." I said, chuckling. "yeah right." Rosalie replied with a smile.

And drama goes on again. This time, Renesmee had the spotlight. "That's power." I said, chuckling, as we glanced at the back where Edward and Jacob are apologizing to Renesmee. "Strong family--strong girl." Rosalie patted my head. "Now move on." She pulled my hair lightly. "Alrighty!"
Back to top Go down
Jacob Black

Jacob Black

PostSubject: Re: Picnic with a Werewolf   Picnic with a Werewolf EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 9:01 pm

"Ba-bounce, ba-bounce, ba-bounce," I say softly as I bounce Nessie on my shoulders with each step. She laughs hysterically, making me laugh too.

"Bbbbbbrrrrrrr!" I do my best impression as a horse and begin to gallop ahead. Nes's light laughter continues as she takes two little fistfuls of my hair and reins me in.

"Stop, Jakey!" I create my sound effect again and skid to a stop, dirt sprinkling up. I fake a dramatic sneeze a horse would do and turn around, trotting back to the family.

Renesmee doesn't stop laughing, and it's music to my ears.

"Taking my move, are you, Jacob?" Blondie's brother asks with shorty still on his back. I look at him with my brows furrowed but smiling. "Your move?"

He laughs deeply and explains, hitching his mate's legs over his waist more. "Emmett, Rose, Alice and I were racing once a few days ago, and I was practically a horse."

I bust out in laughter at the image. The laughter becomes contagious, and soon everyone is laughing.

"I could only imagine," I say, my laughter finishing as I hold Nessie's legs securely.
Back to top Go down
Edward Cullen

Edward Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Picnic with a Werewolf   Picnic with a Werewolf EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 12:40 am

I watch my daughter carefully on Jacob's back, still reading his thoughts, until Jasper tells us a joke of my four siblings racing one another as horses.

Bella let's out a laugh as she wraps her hands around my arm and I can't help but laugh along with Alice's bell-like one.

I'm glad that we are somewhat getting along. Apologizing to my daughter and speaking to her with Jacob really shifted something in me and I was glad that he was in her life. He would protect her if Bella and I suddenly couldn't. I frown and slowly shake my head, hoping it wouldn't come to anything of the sort. Bella and I would be in her life for a long time.

Bella squeezes my arm, "Edward?"

I smile down at her, pressing my lips to her forehead, "Nothing, my love, only thoughts."

She studies me a moment more before looking back at her daughter and waving to her. I get caught admiring my mate's beautiful features and I can't help but take my free hand and run it through her long, silky hair.

"So beautiful," I whisper to her, remembering that those were some of the first words that I uttered to her when she first became a vampire.
Back to top Go down
Bella Cullen
Admin
Bella Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Picnic with a Werewolf   Picnic with a Werewolf EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 5:59 pm

I turn back to Edward after waving again to my precious daughter, memorable words pulling me in. The first words he ever spoke to me in this life.

I smile and catch his hand after he runs it through my hair and press his palm to my face. "We're the same temperature, now," I whisper jokingly.

He laughs softly, a beautiful sound that's music to my ears. I close my eyes. "Mmm," I let out, holding his wrist.

I feel him put his forehead to mine. I stand completely still with him- we've become statues. I could stay like this forever. Standing felt as comfortable as stretching out on a bed.

It felt even better with Edward right here with me. I lose track of time and just listen to his gradual breathing, the coolness of it brushing across my face like a gentle wind.

But his breath wasn't as cool anymore, now that we really were the same temperature. If anything, it grew warmer, making me want to crush my lips to his.

It was still sweet, a smell that still made me dizzy. Edward's entire scent was something inimitable.

His thumb rubs small circles on my cheek, such a calming sensation. I hear someone clear their throat.

"...Hmm...?" My throat lets out the question in a daze. My eyes flutter slowly open as I turn my head slightly and see the entire family has ceased walking, looking at us.

Alice giggles into Jasper's neck, looking even smaller as she still sits atop his back. Jazz is smiling at us.

Carlisle and Esme have huge smiles on their faces- especially Esme. Emmett is, unsurprisingly, smirking, probably thinking something dirty. Rosalie wears a light grin.

Jacob and Renesmee smile genuinely, Jake patting her knee as her brown eyes admire her father and I.

"....Sorry," I get out, but don't move. I'm too comfortable resting my face in Edward's hand, and I hear him chuckle softly. I wait for someone to physically pick me up and move me from my spot.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Black

Jacob Black

PostSubject: Re: Picnic with a Werewolf   Picnic with a Werewolf EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 9:42 pm

I smile lazily at the peaceful scene of Bella and Edward just staring at each other. Man, they were so gushy.

I noticed Ed roll his eyes. "It's called romantic, Jacob," he corrected with humor in his tone, keeping his eyes on Bells.

This time I roll my eyes, and bounce Nessie on my shoulders a bit. "Ah, your parents are so lovey dovey."

Nessie giggles. "But so sweet," she says quietly. I glance up to see her still admiring her mom and dad, and I smile to myself.

Hands- or two pieces of stone- smack together and rub. "Well, enough of this!" Emmett says and laughs as he walks up to Bella and picks her up, throwing her carefully over his shoulder.

I'm surprised when she doesn't even flinch, let alone begin protesting with her rare profanities or common fists. "Thanks, Emmett," she says instead, chuckling sheepishly.

Edward laughs and vamps in front of them, holding his arms out. "I'll take it from here."

The bear laughs quietly and leans over to let Bells gently fall into her husband's arms now. She wraps her arms around his neck and the staring begins again.

"Uuugghhhh," I groan jokingly as I turn around to begin walking again. "Enough with the staring contests. You both win, alright?" I laugh and glimpse back at them.

Alice laughs out bells of sound and hops onto the empath's back again, and they begin walking with me.

Other footsteps are moving now also, and I hear the gushy couple laugh and Edward begin walking finally.

"Romantic," I hear him correct once again. I bark out a laugh and shake my head.
Back to top Go down
Emmett Cullen

Emmett Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Picnic with a Werewolf   Picnic with a Werewolf EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 2:29 am

Romance and what it does to people in love.

"Well, enough of this!" I said, laughing as I walked up to Bella, picking her up from her position like a doll and tosses her on my shoulder gently. The others laughed. "Thanks, Emmett." She said instead of kicking me in the face or something for disturbing her moments with her oh-so-romantic husband.

"I'll take it from here." Edward said when he vamped in front of us and held his arms out. I laughed as I bent down and leans forward to let the statue fall on his arms. I rolled my eyes as I walk back to Rose, wrapping an arm around her waist when I got to her.

"Uuugghhhh, enough with the staring contests. You both win, alright?" Jacob groaned and joked. It sent us laughing with his joke. No wonder Nessie can smile with that kiddo, he's also a goofball. Alice let out her bell-like laugh that is very contagious and sent us laughing as well. She hopped onto Jasper's back and Jasper holds her legs firmly as she leaned in and placed a quick kiss on the cheek.

"Romantic," Edward let out and I figured Jacob thought about how Bella and Edward are being gushy.
"It's romantic, alright." I let out as we walk with them. "To the point that you create a heavy traffic or a wedding procession." I laughed and Rosalie wrapped her arm on my back and hit my belly gently as she laughed. The other joined as well. This time, I see Bella rolling her eyes at me as she laughed. Which made me believe, I'm doing a good job in annoying her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Picnic with a Werewolf   Picnic with a Werewolf Empty

Back to top Go down

Picnic with a Werewolf
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You're like my personal brand of heroin.. :: The Roleplay :: Forks :: The Meadow-
Jump to: