You're like my personal brand of heroin..
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You're like my personal brand of heroin..

A 18+ Twilight Roleplay Site

Home  Promo  Search  Latest images  Register  Log in  
Please join us on our forum RP site. We look forward to having you but please remember this is 18+ and quality posts are expected.
Please remember to check your Junk Mail and add us to your safety list!

Notice -- Please Read

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Heidi
Admin
Heidi

Notice -- Please Read Empty
PostSubject: Notice -- Please Read   Notice -- Please Read EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 12:49 pm

Seeing as how the site has been slowly getting new members, we thought it time to bring something up. As of now, the Administrators and Moderators will be watching the posts more closely.

We ask that since you are now a member of the site, especially main characters, that you post a decent amount every post. Please do no post one sentence or two. Put a little effort into it. We know that not all posts can be a novel and we understand that -- we get lazy too -- but we want to have enough information so everyone can enjoy the roleplaying.

If we notice that the quality of posts are lower than our standards, we will give you two warnings before we will have to put the character up for adoption.

Also, we do not expect you to post everyday. We know that you have a life outside the website and understand that life can sometimes be much more interesting than roleplay - despite the fact that this totally rules - However, if we start to notice that you have been gone for a very long time without explanation, you may find your character up for adoption.

Please, if you have any questions, ask us. We would rather you ask and know than to be unsure on how to continue.
Back to top Go down
https://officialtwilighters.rpg-board.net

Notice -- Please Read
Page 1 of 1