You're like my personal brand of heroin..
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You're like my personal brand of heroin..

A 18+ Twilight Roleplay Site

Home  Promo  Search  Latest images  Register  Log in  
Please join us on our forum RP site. We look forward to having you but please remember this is 18+ and quality posts are expected.
Please remember to check your Junk Mail and add us to your safety list!

Aro's Study

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Heidi
Admin
Heidi

Aro's Study Empty
PostSubject: Aro's Study   Aro's Study EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 1:19 pm

Heidi and Chelsea knocked softly on Aro's door, waiting to be welcomed in. It would seem that Aro had news, that was usually the reason when one of the guards were called into his office. Aro's voice rang inside the room, beckoning them to enter in which they did.

Chelsea pushed on the large door as it opened to reveal a room full of famous paintings and artifacts that only Aro, who had lived hundreds and hundreds of years, could possess. Aro's office was one of the biggest offices but it only made sense since he was one of the masters.

"Come in, come in, girls"He said with a eager wave of his hand.

The girls stood in front of his desk, waitng for whatever news he had for them.

"Do you remember the Amazon coven?" Aro spoke, "Living in Brazil? Well, there have been mysterious disappearances happening there, by Brasilia. "

"I would like you two, to lead a search, I need to know what is going on. Bring whomever you wish," he finished, handing them the newspaper. "Here, read up on the task."

Last edited by Heidi on Mon Sep 13, 2010 10:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://officialtwilighters.rpg-board.net
Chelsea
Chelsea

Aro's Study Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aro's Study   Aro's Study EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 9:20 pm

Chelsea watched Aro enter his office swiftly and silently. She stood by Heidi and raised her chin to meet his eyes when he came to a halt behind his desk.

She listened as Aro gave out their instructions, his hands clasped. He then picked up a newspaper and handed it to the two of them. Chelsea took it and shared it with Heidi as they glanced it over with a flick of their red eyes.

Chelsea looked up. "Of course, Master. We accomplish this."

Aro smiled before dismissing them with a wave of his hand.
Back to top Go down
Heidi
Admin
Heidi

Aro's Study Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aro's Study   Aro's Study EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 12:22 am

Heidi and Chelsea nodded their heads, accepting the mission with ease. The two worked well together and it would be an easy mission no matter who they brought.

The two girls walked out of the office and down the hallway. The two girls quickly discussed who they would take on this mission and decided on Demitri because of his tracking skills, Felix because of his strength, and Afton because of his negotiation abilities.

The beautiful vampire woman figured that they would be a lethal combination to the Amazon Coven, in hopes that the mission would be a quick one. Without a word, the two woman jetted off in seperate ways to inform the guards that would be involved.

It would seem they were off to Brazil.
Back to top Go down
https://officialtwilighters.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

Aro's Study Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aro's Study   Aro's Study Empty

Back to top Go down

Aro's Study
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You're like my personal brand of heroin.. :: The Roleplay :: Volterra :: The Volturi Castle-
Jump to: