You're like my personal brand of heroin..
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You're like my personal brand of heroin..

A 18+ Twilight Roleplay Site

Home  Promo  Search  Latest images  Register  Log in  
Please join us on our forum RP site. We look forward to having you but please remember this is 18+ and quality posts are expected.
Please remember to check your Junk Mail and add us to your safety list!

Questions or Concerns

Go down 
+3
Bella Cullen
Chelsea
Heidi
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Heidi
Admin
Heidi

Questions or Concerns Empty
PostSubject: Questions or Concerns   Questions or Concerns EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 12:12 am

This is for anyone who has any questions about the website or needs any help. Feel free to ask here or if you would rather, you can always PM Heidi or Chelsea. We are very friendly and will help you with anything you need. Very Happy

Also, if you have any advice on how to make this site better, we would love to hear it. We want to make this website a fun and friendly place for the users and could us all the advice that is given to us. We are not professionals so you may know something we don't and we'd love it if you would share.
Back to top Go down
https://officialtwilighters.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: Questions or Concerns   Questions or Concerns EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 4:16 am

Can you do an au rp and a regular one?
Back to top Go down
Heidi
Admin
Heidi

PostSubject: Re: Questions or Concerns   Questions or Concerns EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 10:38 am

Oh, what kind of Alternate Universe Roleplay are we talking? Because I'm sure we're up for it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Questions or Concerns   Questions or Concerns EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 6:09 pm

Like a nomad becomes a vegitarian for the au rps?
Back to top Go down
Heidi
Admin
Heidi

PostSubject: Re: Questions or Concerns   Questions or Concerns EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 1:33 pm

Sorry I didn't reply sooner, I was away for the week.

And yes! That is completely understandable and acceptable seeing as how you do not have any fellow nomads at the moment. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Questions or Concerns   Questions or Concerns EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 7:46 pm

Are you allowed to have two different cannons on two different accounts?
Back to top Go down
Chelsea
Chelsea

PostSubject: Re: Questions or Concerns   Questions or Concerns EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 8:21 pm

Two different character you mean? Sure! If you'd like to be two people, that'd be awesome! We are currently in the process at finding other characters to join our site! But yes, go right ahead!
Back to top Go down
Heidi
Admin
Heidi

PostSubject: Re: Questions or Concerns   Questions or Concerns EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 11:38 pm

You will just have to sign up as a different email. You can always change it to the same one afterwards. However, we do ask that you have no more than 3 characters and they must be roleplayed with at a regular basis. If it happens that a character is abandoned, we will remove that said person and put the character back up for adoption.

Last edited by Heidi on Wed Apr 18, 2012 6:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Questions or Concerns   Questions or Concerns EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 1:11 pm

I have a few questions.
okay so on this site with Nessie how old / old looking should she be.?
also can we use any face claim? as long as its not taken?
Back to top Go down
Heidi
Admin
Heidi

PostSubject: Re: Questions or Concerns   Questions or Concerns EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 3:08 am

For Renesmee, we believe that she should stay young for now. However, we are aware that if she is young, it would be awfully hard for you to do any roleplaying so we will allow you to do AU (alternate universe) posts.

If you wish to post as the older Nessie, the topic of your posts should contain (AU) in it somewhere so our other roleplayers or guest know what is going on.

Make sense?

And yes, use whoever you chose for your face but please don't pick someone who is already being used because that person has first dibs and we will immediately have to remove your picture if face claim is stolen.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Questions or Concerns   Questions or Concerns EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 9:51 pm

When are non cannons coming in? If at all?
Back to top Go down
Heidi
Admin
Heidi

PostSubject: Re: Questions or Concerns   Questions or Concerns EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 4:15 pm

We need to fill all of the cannon characters before we can even think about non-cannon. Sorry.
Back to top Go down
Bella Cullen
Admin
Bella Cullen

PostSubject: POV   Questions or Concerns EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 4:18 pm

I was just wondering if it's alright if I write in 1st person POV, because I notice a lot of 3rd person. Being in 1st person just makes it more real for me. Thanks!

-Bella
Back to top Go down
Chelsea
Chelsea

PostSubject: Re: Questions or Concerns   Questions or Concerns EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 4:25 pm

Hello Isabella,

We would really like you to try writing in 3rd person since it is what we prefer here. Give it a shot and if you really find it a struggle, then talk to us again and you can most likely switch to 1st person.

Thanks,
Admin
Back to top Go down
Bella Cullen
Admin
Bella Cullen

PostSubject: POV   Questions or Concerns EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 4:48 pm

Alright, I'll give it a shot. Thanks for being understanding, Chelsea!

-Bella
Back to top Go down
Jacob Black

Jacob Black

PostSubject: Re: Questions or Concerns   Questions or Concerns EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 10:41 pm

This isn't exactly a question or concern, but I just wanted to let everyone know I'm truly enjoying my time here on the site and Twitter! You all are incredible role-players and I'm so honored to be with such a family.

-Jacob
Back to top Go down
Renesmee Cullen
Renesmee Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Questions or Concerns   Questions or Concerns EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 10:42 pm

Glad to hear it, Jake! We're very happy to have you as well!
Back to top Go down
Jacob Black

Jacob Black

PostSubject: Everyone OK?   Questions or Concerns EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 9:43 pm

A little concerned with the lack of activity....is everyone okay??

-Jake
Back to top Go down
Carlisle Cullen

Carlisle Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Questions or Concerns   Questions or Concerns EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 7:53 pm

Thank you very much Jacob! The lack of activity: every so often, the site suffers a lapse in activity because people are just too busy to post, but all is well, and eventually posting rates will get going again. Smile

~Carlisle
Back to top Go down
Jacob Black

Jacob Black

PostSubject: Re: Questions or Concerns   Questions or Concerns EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 7:56 pm

Welcome, Doc! That's understandable. I hope soon since the movie is coming out in just a few days! I'd love to discuss it with you guys!

-Jacob
Back to top Go down
Jacob Black

Jacob Black

PostSubject: Re: Questions or Concerns   Questions or Concerns EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 8:58 pm

Greetings, everyone!

So, where is this storyline going, exactly? Who are the Volturi coming to get? And when? I'm not sure how fast we should move in the forum.

-Jacob
Back to top Go down
Edward Cullen

Edward Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Questions or Concerns   Questions or Concerns EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 11:07 pm

Hi Jacob,

Did you get Alice's message? That explains everything about what is happening there.

Eventually the Volturi will come and start posting in the Cullen's topic.

We'll just start getting ready in "Bad Luck".
Back to top Go down
Renesmee Cullen
Renesmee Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Questions or Concerns   Questions or Concerns EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 10:28 pm

Jacob's picture..

HNNNNNG

Questions or Concerns Tumblr_m2shuv8cJU1r24ia2o1_400
Back to top Go down
Carlisle Cullen

Carlisle Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Questions or Concerns   Questions or Concerns EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 11:33 am

Renesmee Carlie Cullen! Haha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Questions or Concerns   Questions or Concerns Empty

Back to top Go down

Questions or Concerns
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You're like my personal brand of heroin.. :: General Information :: Questions or Concerns-
Jump to: