You're like my personal brand of heroin..
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You're like my personal brand of heroin..

A 18+ Twilight Roleplay Site

Home  Promo  Search  Latest images  Register  Log in  
Please join us on our forum RP site. We look forward to having you but please remember this is 18+ and quality posts are expected.
Please remember to check your Junk Mail and add us to your safety list!

Twin's Amusement

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Alec

Alec

Twin's Amusement Empty
PostSubject: Twin's Amusement   Twin's Amusement EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 12:36 pm

I walk beside my sister down the hall towards the Throne Room where the Masters are seated. Our cloaks swish around our feet and our hoods are up, shading our faces. We pass Felix and Demetri who incline their heads at us but we ignore them -- keeping our eyes focused on the doors ahead.

My sister and I had just finished hunting on our own. We hadn't done that since ten years ago and it felt right to be just with her. However, we had to return to our Masters and report any mishap that we may have seen. The vampires in Volterra were behaving well, though, so there was nothing exciting.

We had passed a few as we made our way down the streets of the inner city and I heard the unnecessary intakes of breaths and the bowing of heads as we brushed past them.

My sister catches me smiling to myself as I remember this and she asks, "Something amusing you, brother?"

I glance at her as Felix pushes the doors open for us and Demetri bows on the right of my sister. My smirk fades as I reply, "Nothing you don't know already, dear sister." As we enter the room, I notice Chelsea and Heidi standing off to the side of the throne room. Afton is close to Chelsea.

At the same time, Jane and I drop our hoods as Master Aro rises from his chair, clapping his hands together -- a childish smile on his face.

"Ah, my two dear ones -- Jane and Alec. I'm so happy you have returned to us," he says, his red eyes flitting from either of us and he holds out a hand.

Jane steps forward, places her hand in his and I watch Master Aro's amusement flick across his face as he looks at Jane. He releases her hand after a moment and I step forward to place mine in my Master's.

Back to top Go down
Chelsea
Chelsea

Twin's Amusement Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twin's Amusement   Twin's Amusement EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 1:50 pm

My eyes flick over to where the two twins walk through the open doors. My eyes follow them for a moment before Alec's meet mine and I look away, placing my hands behind my back.

Heidi stands near me, as does Afton. Aro had something to tell everyone, once the twins had returned. I was anxious to see what the next mission might be.

My gaze flicked up again to where the twins took turns placing their hands in Aro's so that he could see everything that they had done on their own hunt.

Clapping his hands together again, he finally says, "Perfect, my dear ones. Now," he produces two pictures and holds them up for us to see. It might have taken a second for him to wave the pictures around the room but my eyes caught the three faces produced on the pictures -- Edward, Isabella and the pixie. Those were the three he has always wanted.

He drops the pictures on the floor and glances back at his brothers, who both nod at him.

"It is time," he says, speaking in a normal tone, "to retrieve those three. Alice will know by now what we are doing so we must leave now in order to not allow them any sort of preparation beforehand." He raised his hand and soon, his cloak hood was raised over his head.

"Let's go, my guard. Brothers, please stay here. I wouldn't want to burden you with this journey," Aro said, smiling slightly.

Heidi, Afton, and I raised our hoods over our cloaks and then followed Aro, Jane, Alec, Felix and Demetri out the door.
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

Twin's Amusement Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twin's Amusement   Twin's Amusement EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 2:23 am

I walk beside my brother as I raise my hood up. We follow Master Aro through underground tunnels leading us outside of Volterra. I look back to see the guards following close behind each of them lowering their gaze and I smile in satisfaction.

My smile fades and I turn to look at his face, my brother. I keep my eyes focused on the road as I clear my thoughts knowing that Alice will be watching.

I catch him looking at me and he asks, “Something bothering you, sister?” I wait for Master Aro to get inside the waiting car and drive off with Felix, Demetri, and Afton. My eyes narrow as I reply “They have no place in this guard, I was made a fool by Edward’s mate.”

He places his hands on my shoulders as he replies “we must follow his orders and carry on with our mission.” I simply nod and gesture Heidi and Chelsea to follow me to the car.
Back to top Go down
Alec

Alec

Twin's Amusement Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twin's Amusement   Twin's Amusement EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 10:16 pm

I could almost feel the envy coming off of sister and I felt it ooze into me. I knew how powerless she felt when she tried to weaken the Cullens but couldn't when Isabella deflected both our powers with her shield ability. I knew that that was the one vampire Master Aro wanted the most. He would stop at nothing to gain her and the pixie especially.

I knew this wouldn't be an easy one for any of us and I figured the pixie would now know we were coming but I knew they wouldn't have any time to prepare.

We had to move as quickly as possible, however, and I could feel my sister tense. She had always been Master Aro's favourite and now that we were possibly gaining Isabella, she feared that she might be pushed aside.

I slide in beside her in the seat and Heidi took the wheel, Chelsea sitting in the front. I placed my hand in my sister's, squeezing it for comfort, before releasing it and saying, "No worries, dear sister, Isabella will not be treated as equal to us when she joins. You and will always be number one to Master Aro."

I cared for my sister dearly. I wouldn't be anything without her. I wasn't going to let the mangy Cullen newborn to make her feel anything less than what she truly is.
Back to top Go down
Chelsea
Chelsea

Twin's Amusement Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twin's Amusement   Twin's Amusement EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 12:25 am

We had arrived in the United States. We had made it to forest area and we had stopped. Master Aro warned us to keep our minds clear of anything that might alert the pixie. I almost hissed. I hated her and her family. They were nothing but burdens to all of us.

I figured Jane and Alec hated them as well. I felt their protective bond with Master Aro and knew that they wouldn't want anyone to have a stronger one with him. They enjoyed being their favourites.

I stood by Afton and Heidi. Master Aro, Jane, and Alec were ahead of us. Demetri was beside Master Aro to help guide us to the Cullens just in case they had thought to fled. However, it seemed they were still in their pathetic home in the woods near Forks.

"Pity, I would have enjoyed chasing them down," I hear the tracker say in a low voice.

"It would just be a nuisance," Jane hisses back, clearly not enjoying this. Her brother is tense beside him.

Master Aro turns his head to smile slightly at her, "My dear Jane, please do not worry. We will be there shortly. They know we will be there soon. It has been one day like I told the pixie in my thoughts. They wouldn't dare fled." He reached his hand out like he was going to caress her but then retracted and turned back to to Demetri.

I folded my head, a permanent frown on my face. The hood of my cloak covered my blonde hair and I glanced at Heidi who had a similar look.

Time. That was what Master Aro liked. He liked to run everything by his time. Everything must run according to his plan.
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

Twin's Amusement Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twin's Amusement   Twin's Amusement EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 12:29 am

I glanced over my shoulder from time to time. I knew the guard could sense my frustration but I didn't care. I tried to clear my mind as I pulled the hood of my cloak over my head.

The Cullen's had irritated me for too long and wanted this to end. We moved silently through the forest. Surprise was still on our side but I knew that once we were close enough the mind reader would hear us.

I glanced at my brother and quickly moved to Master Aro's left side. Master Aro was now in between us. I never liked being apart from him but as we got closer to the house it was time to prepare ourselves.

I waved my hand at Demetri to stand at my side. I turned my head slightly and nodded at Chelsea, Heidi, and Afton.

Chelsea and Afton stood next to my brother and Heidi joined Demetri at my side. The house came into our view.

Back to top Go down
Alec

Alec

Twin's Amusement Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twin's Amusement   Twin's Amusement EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 11:19 am

(We will now be posting in "Just Bad Luck" under the Cullen's House tab.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Twin's Amusement Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twin's Amusement   Twin's Amusement Empty

Back to top Go down

Twin's Amusement
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You're like my personal brand of heroin.. :: The Roleplay :: Volterra :: The Volturi Castle-
Jump to: