You're like my personal brand of heroin..
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You're like my personal brand of heroin..

A 18+ Twilight Roleplay Site

Home  Promo  Search  Latest images  Register  Log in  
Please join us on our forum RP site. We look forward to having you but please remember this is 18+ and quality posts are expected.
Please remember to check your Junk Mail and add us to your safety list!

Absence.........

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Bella Cullen
Admin
Bella Cullen

Absence......... Empty
PostSubject: Absence.........   Absence......... EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 7:28 pm

People need to get their asses back on here. Mad
Back to top Go down
Renesmee Cullen
Renesmee Cullen

Absence......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Absence.........   Absence......... EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 2:11 am

Okay, I'd like to apologize for not being on here lately. But I seriously have a good excuse. First, I was incredibly busy. And second, my router refuses to let me onto this site while I am at home and it was causing me the most frustrating I have ever had in a long time.

I have finally given up trying to fix the router because I live with 4 other people and I don't wanna mess the internet up beyond fixing for them too.

However, I have found a way around it using Proxies! Yay! So hopefully this will continue to work! Therefore, I will begin posting... NOW!
Back to top Go down
Carlisle Cullen

Carlisle Cullen

Absence......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Absence.........   Absence......... EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 1:19 pm

Most definitely!
Back to top Go down
Bella Cullen
Admin
Bella Cullen

Absence......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Absence.........   Absence......... EmptySun May 12, 2013 4:34 pm

Greetings, everyone!

Just wanted to say that I miss you all! It seems like we've all had quite a busy period. I came back on here- and tweeted more- and realized how much I missed it. I hope to get back to roleplaying with everyone soon! Hope all is well with you all.

Bella
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen
Admin
Alice Cullen

Absence......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Absence.........   Absence......... EmptyMon May 13, 2013 11:09 pm

I agree!! I miss everyone, too! Let's get back to this, folks!

<3 Ali
Back to top Go down
Jasper Hale

Jasper Hale

Absence......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Absence.........   Absence......... EmptyFri May 17, 2013 11:03 pm

Indeed! I think the main topic is going fairly well, do you all? Looking forward to being with my family again!

-Jazz
Back to top Go down
Renesmee Cullen
Renesmee Cullen

Absence......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Absence.........   Absence......... EmptySun May 19, 2013 12:37 am

I'll try my best to post during the next two and a half months but I'll be out in the boonies working and I don't really get any days off. I've been lucky so far since I've been in the office but I have a feeling I'm about to get a lot more busy here. But then again, who knows.

Anyways, I'm going to hold off on the 50's posting until I know what my schedule is gunna be like since I have a hard enough time keeping up with Renesmee nowadays.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Absence......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Absence.........   Absence......... Empty

Back to top Go down

Absence.........
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You're like my personal brand of heroin.. :: Site's Extras :: Discussions-
Jump to: