You're like my personal brand of heroin..
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You're like my personal brand of heroin..

A 18+ Twilight Roleplay Site

Home  Promo  Search  Latest images  Register  Log in  
Please join us on our forum RP site. We look forward to having you but please remember this is 18+ and quality posts are expected.
Please remember to check your Junk Mail and add us to your safety list!

Plans & Nerves

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Paul Lahote

Paul Lahote

Plans & Nerves Empty
PostSubject: Plans & Nerves   Plans & Nerves EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 6:17 pm

Paul jogged up the stairs to his house that he shared with his lovely imprint, tugging on his pants quickly, making sure that he was all tucked in before opening the door.

He shut the door quietly behind him as he walked into a warm house. It smelt like brownies, Rachel must been cooking again and from the sounds of her humming, she was in the kitchen right now.

Be careful to be silent, Paul walked into the kitchen, quietly walking up behind Rachel. He was careful to make sure she didn't have anything dangerous in her hands before he picked her up and swung her around, kissing her forehead softly and chuckling and her surprise.
Back to top Go down
Rachel Black

Rachel Black

Plans & Nerves Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plans & Nerves   Plans & Nerves EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 6:39 pm

Rachel was in the kitchen making brownies waiting for Paul to get home when swing me around in his arms I smile knowing it is him.

" Hey babe." Rachel says with a smile on her face. She then reaches for a fresh cooked brownie and lets him have a bite
Back to top Go down
Paul Lahote

Paul Lahote

Plans & Nerves Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plans & Nerves   Plans & Nerves EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 7:11 pm

Bites down on the brownie that Rachel offers him, moaning in delight, "It taste so good, Rach! You are such an amazing cook," licks you fingers clean.

"I might just have to kidnap you and force you to cook for me all the time, babe!" Paul laughed loudly, causing his lover to raise an eyebrow at him.

"Paul, I already live with you and cook for you all the time," Rachel replied.

Paul shrugged his shoulders sheepishly, "Can you blame me? When you cook such amazing food like this, how am I to allow you out?" laughs, reaching for another brownie.
Back to top Go down
Rachel Black

Rachel Black

Plans & Nerves Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plans & Nerves   Plans & Nerves EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 7:22 pm

Rachel raises an eyebrow at Paul.

She laughs and then slaps his hand. "No," She says as she grabs the brownies and feeds it to him. Paul eats the brownie out of Rachel's hand.

"and yes I can blame you for it, its really easy." Rachel smiles.
Back to top Go down
Paul Lahote

Paul Lahote

Plans & Nerves Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plans & Nerves   Plans & Nerves EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 7:49 pm

Paul grins crooked before grabbing Rachel hand in his and taking another bite of the brownie before swirling his tongue around her fingers, smacking his lips when he's done.

"If this is your way of punishing me, I'll take it any day of the week," chuckles, flashing his white teeth at his lover, pushing her hair from her face and swooping down to peck her on the lips softly.

Paul reaches down and grabs a brownie, this time, offering it to Rachel.
Back to top Go down
Rachel Black

Rachel Black

Plans & Nerves Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plans & Nerves   Plans & Nerves EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 8:01 pm

Rachel eats it out of Paul hand and then pulls your face to mine. She caresses his lips with her own.

She grabs another brownies and puts half of it in my mouth.
Back to top Go down
Paul Lahote

Paul Lahote

Plans & Nerves Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plans & Nerves   Plans & Nerves EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 8:06 pm

Paul picks up Rachel, lips connecting hard with hers as his tongue strokes her brownie flavoured tongue. He places his imprint on top of the counter, making sure that her legs stay wrapped around his waist.

Making sure not to be too rough, Paul pulls the hair at the base of her neck, pulling her head to the side so he can get a better angle into her mouth.

Pulling back slightly, Paul starts to kiss down her neck, making sure to pay particular attention to just below her ear, knowing it will earn him a moan.
Back to top Go down
Rachel Black

Rachel Black

Plans & Nerves Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plans & Nerves   Plans & Nerves EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 8:35 pm

Rachel can't help but moan as she feels her imprints lips run down my neck and the pulling of my hair.

"Baby?" She says as she moans feeling his lips right below her ear.

"Mmmm?" He responds still kissing her neck

"Why are you doing this to me? You know that all it does is turn me on." She replies
Back to top Go down
Paul Lahote

Paul Lahote

Plans & Nerves Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plans & Nerves   Plans & Nerves EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 8:52 pm

Paul smirked when he heard her mention that it was turning her on and could help but let a chuckle escape his throat, "Good. That was the plan, baby."

He bite down softly on her shoulder, yanking at the bottom of her shirt before running his fingers over the top of his imprints pants. Slowly, his mouth found it's way back to hers and captured her back in a kiss.

"What do you want, Rachel, baby?" he asked with a husky voice.
Back to top Go down
Rachel Black

Rachel Black

Plans & Nerves Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plans & Nerves   Plans & Nerves EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 9:02 pm

Rachel can't help but moan as her imprint bites her shoulder and running his fingers over the tops of her pants. She kisses his lips back passionately showing him how much she wants him.

Then he asks "What do you want, Rachel, baby?" he asked with a husky voice. Which turns her on even more.

"Baby, I want you. I want every part of you." She says egerly as she rips open his shirt and runs her index finger back and forth above the button of his pants.
Back to top Go down
Paul Lahote

Paul Lahote

Plans & Nerves Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plans & Nerves   Plans & Nerves EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 9:36 pm

Paul can't help but groan when Rachel torn open his shirt before he quickly helped her shrug it off. However, he wouldn't be the only one getting undressed so with practised ease, he unbuttoned the front of her shirt and pushed it off the top of her shoulders, knowing she was fond of her clothing. He has mad the mistake of ripping her clothes one too many times and made sure that he learned from their fights.

"Good," Paul mutter before dropping his head into her cleavage and kissing the tops of them softly, finger the back of her bra before unclipping it, "You are sure, right?"
Back to top Go down
Rachel Black

Rachel Black

Plans & Nerves Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plans & Nerves   Plans & Nerves EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 9:46 pm

Rachel bites her lip as Paul unbuttons her shirt. He kisses the top of her breast softly and she can't help but moan loudly.

"Baby, I'm sure. and I am sure that I want you to quit dragging this out." She replies as she wraps her hand around the back of his neck pulling him closer towards her. Paul lets go of the bra after he unclips it and Rachel bites her lips
Back to top Go down
Paul Lahote

Paul Lahote

Plans & Nerves Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plans & Nerves   Plans & Nerves EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 9:50 pm

Chuckles, "Fiesty," he mutters under his breath as he drops her bra to the floor and gazes down at her. Despite the fact that he had been with her for a while, he never got tired of looking at her. She will still be the most gorgeous woman he had even seen before, even if he hadn't imprinted on her but he was thankful every day that he had.

Kissing down her neck to her collarbone, he panted slightly harder, fiddling with her jean button and unzipping her pants, helping her to step out of them before setting her back on the counter and grinding into her.

"How's that for getting to the point?" he chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Rachel Black

Rachel Black

Plans & Nerves Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plans & Nerves   Plans & Nerves EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 10:03 pm

She moans as Paul kisses her neck and down her collarbone and she hears him start to pant a little. Then He unzips her pants and helps her out of them. Next he starts grinding into her and that is when she stops trying to hold back.

Rachel reaches between Paul's body and her own body, she unzips his pants, unbuttons them and hops of the counter to pull them down to his ankles. She then wraps her legs around Paul's waist and is grinding into him. Knowing he will end up moaning and groaning.

"What about now? Is this getting to the point? She smirks at him.
Back to top Go down
Paul Lahote

Paul Lahote

Plans & Nerves Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plans & Nerves   Plans & Nerves EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 10:22 pm

Paul pants heavily before chuckling into Rachel's neck, making sure to grind back. His fingers slid up her back, making sure to slide up her spine, knowing that it caused her to curl her toes and whine slightly.

"Didn't your mom ever tell you not to play with the big bad wolf, Rach? You'll wind up getting hurt," he whisper huskily into her ear, licking the outer shell and nibbling on the lobe.

Reaching down quickly, Paul ripped the two sides of Rachel's underwear, not caring if she got mad because he would buy her new ones but he was impatient at the moment.

After the underwear had been dealt with, Paul slid his hands down to cup her core and grinning down at her in excitement.
Back to top Go down
Rachel Black

Rachel Black

Plans & Nerves Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plans & Nerves   Plans & Nerves EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 10:37 pm

Rachel starts panting. She curls her toes and whines at Paul.

"Baby, stop. i can't do this. not tonight." she says with a sigh.
Back to top Go down
Paul Lahote

Paul Lahote

Plans & Nerves Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plans & Nerves   Plans & Nerves EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 10:53 pm

Freezes when he hears her speak, lifting his hands off her in fear that he hurt her but knows that he didn't.

Whine, "Why not? I thought you were sure?" but doesn't push it any more as he kisses her forehead and bends down to pick up her clothing, helping her get dressed again.

"Don't worry, Rachel," Paul spoke, pushing the hair out of her face and grins, "You've got to keep me on my toes somehow."
Back to top Go down
Rachel Black

Rachel Black

Plans & Nerves Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plans & Nerves   Plans & Nerves EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 11:23 pm

"Baby, its just I don't want to do this till we are married." Rachel says with a sigh. She walks back to her bedroom and gets ready for bed.

"hey Paul?" she yells to him
" Yes?" he replies.
"I am going to go ahead and go to bed, okay?" She says and gets into her pjs and into bed.
Back to top Go down
Paul Lahote

Paul Lahote

Plans & Nerves Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plans & Nerves   Plans & Nerves EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 11:37 pm

Chuckles, watching her walk toward our room, "You enjoy teasing me, don't you Rachel?" Paul followed after her silently, wanting to check and see if she was upset.

"And that's okay, babe. We can wait. I'll wait forever," grins down at her, kissing her forehead before heading to the bathroom.

"Hey Paul?" she yells back to him.

" Yes?" he yells back through the shut door.

"I am going to go ahead and go to bed, okay?" She says and gets into her pjs and into bed.

"Okay, Rachel. I'll join you in a moment," and finishes up in the bathroom.
Back to top Go down
Rachel Black

Rachel Black

Plans & Nerves Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plans & Nerves   Plans & Nerves EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 7:12 pm

"I'll be there in a minute." He says still in the bathroom.

I roll over on my side away from the door and closes my eyes. I hear the bathroom door open and I can't help but roll back over and look at him with a huge grin on my face.

"Hey Baby." I say smiling.
Back to top Go down
Paul Lahote

Paul Lahote

Plans & Nerves Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plans & Nerves   Plans & Nerves EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 7:53 pm

Paul smiled down to the love of his life, kissing his forehead softly before climbing into bed with her. With a quick tug, he had the covers pulled over her and him and pulled her tight to his chest, getting comfortable.

"All snug and tight, Rachel?" He grinned, pushing some of the hair out of her face and behind her ear.

With a big yawn, he plopped his head down on the pillow.
Back to top Go down
Rachel Black

Rachel Black

Plans & Nerves Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plans & Nerves   Plans & Nerves EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 8:05 pm

Rachel smiles as Paul cuddles with her and pulls the covers over them.

"Yes." She says and then props her head up with her elbow looking at Paul.

"Paul?" She says looking at him
Back to top Go down
Paul Lahote

Paul Lahote

Plans & Nerves Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plans & Nerves   Plans & Nerves EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 8:30 pm

"Paul?" He heard Rachel ask softly, turning in his arms to look up at him. He quickly pulled the covers up a bit further as they slipped down when she turned over.

"Hm?" He asked drowsily, making sure he didn't fall asleep before Rachel did, "What is it, Rachel?"

He ran his fingers through the back of her hair, patiently waiting for a reply.
Back to top Go down
Rachel Black

Rachel Black

Plans & Nerves Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plans & Nerves   Plans & Nerves EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 8:36 pm

Rachel watches Paul and notices he is very sleepy and can hear it in his voice. She tries to decide quickly whether to let it go or not.

"Why do you never kiss me anymore? You always kiss my forehead." She says quietly but knows he can still hear her.

Paul sits up in the bed looking at Rachel.
Back to top Go down
Paul Lahote

Paul Lahote

Plans & Nerves Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plans & Nerves   Plans & Nerves EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 8:44 pm

"Rachel? You are worried about something like that?" he asks incredulous before taking her face in his hands and kissing her deeply. He strokes his tongue across her lips, begging for entrance before forcing his way in and caressing your tongue with his.

After a moment, he pulls away panting, looking into her eyes, "Rachel, I just don't want to push any boundaries. I love you and as long as I get my lips on any part of you, I'm happy. I'm sorry that I didn't realize it bothered you."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Plans & Nerves Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plans & Nerves   Plans & Nerves Empty

Back to top Go down

Plans & Nerves
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You're like my personal brand of heroin.. :: The Roleplay :: Quileute Reservation :: Paul & Rachel's Cabin-
Jump to: